- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit three astonishing capital cities: Kyiv, Minsk and Chisinau
- See the sights in Tiraspol and Transnistria
- Tour the Carpathian mountains and get acquainted with the Hutsul people
- Explore the UNESCO sites, castles, fortresses and monasteries of 3 ancient countries
Discover the ancient and current life of the Republic of Belarus. Ukraine will also surprise you in so many ways: discover the nature, the majestic architecture and the spectacular castles! We will show you not only historic churches, amazing landscapes, and brilliant buildings… You will explore the country as a local. Pleasant activities in the Carpathians are waiting for you. You will also visit Moldova and its premier winery which is one of Europe's biggest. Tiraspol - the capital of the unrecognized country - will take you right back to the USSR!
Driving through the countries and sightseeing on the way is the best way to see the most of Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova from a local perspective. And that is what makes it so memorable!
Day 1: Minsk arrival
Day 2: Minsk sightseeing
Day 3: Minsk – Mir - Nesvizh – Brest (390 km or 240 miles)
Day 4: Brest fortress and free time
Day 5: Brest – Lviv (360 km or 220 miles)
Day 6: Lviv sightseeing walking tour
Day 7: Lviv city driven tour
Day 8: Lviv – Yaremche, the Carpathians (190 km or 120 miles)
Day 9: Yaremche – Verhovyna (130 km or 80 miles)
Day 10: Yaremche – Chernivtsi (125 km or 75 miles)
Day 11: Chernivtsi – Khotyn - Kamianets-Podilskyi (90 km )
Day 12: Kamianets-Podilskyi – Chisinau ( 335 km or 210 miles)
Day 13: Chisinau – Cricova – Orhei Vechi (110 km or 70 miles)
Day 14: Chisinau – Transnistria – Odessa (190 km or 120 miles)
Day 15: Odessa sightseeing
Day 16: Odessa – Kyiv (570 km or 360 miles)
Day 17: Kyiv Sightseeing walking tour
Day 18: Kyiv sightseeing driven tour
Day 19: Kyiv Departure
- Accommodation in hotels for 18 nights twin room share
- Meals: 1 welcome dinner, 1 farewell dinner, 18 breakfasts and 12 lunches
- Bottle of water per person daily
- Airport transfers
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guides during the sightseeing mentioned in the program
- Tour escort by English-speaking tour manager during the trip
- All activities described in the tour program
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned
- 1 tastings according to the program
- Visa support documents, if needed
- International flights
- Expenses of a personal nature such as beverages with meals, camera fees, etc.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Trip surcharge to operate below required minimum participants
- Any additional expenses incurred due to flight delays/cancellations
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Early-Late check-in/check-out
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour Type: Active - Walking tours in the cities, some of the cities are hilly or their historical center made of cobblestones. Some hikes, few elevations in the mountains, busy comfortable schedule and some long rides. Special notes: Some of the drives between cities and countries are long and many roads in Ukraine/Moldova are not in good paved conditions (even though many of them are being repaired) and for a few of the driving days the tour will start quite early and end up quite late in the evening reaching the next destination, so patience is required for such long days. Lodging level: Hotels are 3-4 stars with additional amenities, English-speaking staff, service and comfort level acceptable to western standards. Please, check the list below. Visit their website to find out more about services.