- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bergamo Visit this fascinating historic city with two distinct centres. Enjoy a funicular ride with spectacular views
- Lake Como Enjoy the alpine peaks and sparkling waters of this scenic lake as well as an included cruise to Bellagio
- Lake Garda Visit Italy's largest lake and enjoy breathtaking scenery on an included scenic drive
- Lake Lugano Visit the Swiss city of Lugano located on the shores of this spectacular lake
Say yes to a love affair with Italy's elegant lake district. Stunning 19th-century façades with tumbling wisteria and pretty lakeside villages against the backdrop of the towering snow-capped Alps make this the perfect place to explore life the way only the Italians can - to the fullest. On this 8-day journey, savour your free hours in heavenly surrounds, mixing it up with visits to the fashion capital of Milan, the sophisticated cobblestone streets of Lugano and medieval Bergamo.
Day 1: Arrive Milan Saronno (2 Nights)
Day 2: Lake Como Excursion
Day 3: Saronno Lugano (Switzerland) Lake Maggiore (2 Nights)
Day 4: Lake Maggiore Free Day
Day 5: Lake Maggiore Verona Lake Garda Scenic Drive Rovereto (2 Nights)
Day 6: Lake District Free Day
Day 7: Rovereto Bergamo Milan (1 Night)
Day 8: Depart Milan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Milan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 10 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.