- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bergamo Visit this fascinating historic city with two distinct centres and enjoy a funicular ride with spectacular views
- Lake Como Enjoy the alpine peaks and sparkling waters of this scenic lake as well as an included cruise to Bellagio
- Lake Garda Visit Italy's largest lake and enjoy breathtaking scenery on an included scenic drive
- Lake Lugano Visit the Swiss city of Lugano located on the shores of this spectacular lake
Say yes to a love affair with Italy's elegant lake district. Stunning 19th-century façades with tumbling wisteria and pretty lakeside villages against the backdrop of the towering snow-capped Alps make this the perfect place to explore life the way only the Italians can - to the fullest. On this 8-day journey, savour your free hours in heavenly surrounds, mixing it up with visits to the fashion capital of Milan, the sophisticated cobblestone streets of Lugano and medieval Bergamo.
Day 1: Arrive Milan Saronno (2 Nights)
Day 2: Lake Como excursion
Day 3: Saronno Lugano (Switzerland) Lake Maggiore (2 Nights)
Day 4: Lake Maggiore free day
Day 5: Lake Maggiore Verona Lake Garda scenic drive Rovereto (2 Nights)
Day 6: Lake District free day
Day 7: Rovereto Bergamo Milan (1 Night)
Day 8: Depart Milan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Milan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.