- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Bergamo Visit this fascinating historic city with two distinct centres. Enjoy a funicular ride with spectacular views
- Lake Como Enjoy the alpine peaks and sparkling waters of this scenic lake as well as an included cruise to Bellagio
- Lake Garda Visit Italy's largest lake and enjoy breathtaking scenery on an included scenic drive
- Lake Lugano Visit the Swiss city of Lugano located on the shores of this spectacular lake
Say yes to a love affair with Italy's elegant lake district. Stunning 19th-century façades with tumbling wisteria and pretty lakeside villages against the backdrop of the towering snow-capped Alps make this the perfect place to explore life the way only the Italians can - to the fullest. On this 8-day journey, savour your free hours in heavenly surrounds, mixing it up with visits to the fashion capital of Milan, the sophisticated cobblestone streets of Lugano and medieval Bergamo.
Day 1: Arrive Milan – Saronno (2 Nights)
Day 2: Lake Como Excursion
Day 3: Saronno – Lugano (Switzerland) – Lake Maggiore (2 Nights)
Day 4: Lake Maggiore Free Day
Day 5: Lake Maggiore – Verona – Lake Garda Scenic Drive – Rovereto (2 Nights)
Day 6: Lake District Free Day
Day 7: Rovereto – Bergamo – Milan (1 Night)
Day 8: Depart Milan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Milan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Costsaver. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 963 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Italian Lakes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.