- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Comfortable Lodges The finest game viewing from comfortable handpicked lodges.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle Spend two nights on a houseboat and explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa by boat.
- Chobe National Park Discover the stunning wildlife that inhabits this fine reserve, renowned for its big herds of elephants.
- Victoria Falls Visit one of the natural wonders of the world.
A safari through Botswana and Zambia, exploring Chobe National Park, visiting the thundering Victoria Falls and sleeping aboard a houseboat in the vast Okavango Delta Panhandle. Spend time searching for wildlife including elephant, hippos and lions within remote wilderness. Premium Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife, including some of Africa's largest elephants herds.
Day 1 : Join trip at Maun Airport, drive to the Okavango Delta
Day 2 : Full day of game drives
Day 3 : Okavango Delta - search for marine life and huge variety of birds
Day 4 : Morning game drives; afternoon head to Maun
Day 5 : Okavango Delta Panhandle Houseboat
Day 6 : Optional visit to Tsodilo Hills, see thousands of San Bushman rock paintings
Day 7 : Drive to Kasane and the Chobe National Park
Day 8 : Game Drives in Chobe National Park
Day 9 : Game Drives in Chobe River area
Day 10 : Drive to Livingstone; view Victoria Falls
Day 11 : In Livingstone, free time for many optional activities
Day 12 : Trip ends in Livingstone
- 11 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Mogotlho Lodge (3 nights)
- Maun Lodge (1 night)
- Okavango House Boat (2 nights)
- Chobe Safari Lodge (3 nights)
- Avani Victoria Falls Hotel (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Any international flights to Maun and from Livingstone are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana's Premium Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 188+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana's Premium Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana's Premium Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana's Premium Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.