- Experience the ultimate Botswana Safari experience in Chobe National Park
- Explore the Okavango Delta, one of the most extraordinary wetlands in the World
- Comfortable and premium accommodation throughout
A safari through Botswana and Zimbabwe, exploring Chobe National Park, visiting the thundering Victoria Falls and sleeping aboard a houseboat in the vast Okavango Delta Panhandle. Spend time searching for wildlife including elephant, hippos and lion within remote wilderness.
Premium Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges
Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa
Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife, including some of Africa's largest elephants herds.
Day 1 : Join trip at Maun Airport
Day 2 : Drive to the Kazikini area just outside the border of Moremi Game Reserve, game drive in the afternoon
Day 3 : Second day in Moremi in search for the big five and huge variety of birds
Day 4 : Morning game drives; afternoon drive to Thamo Thelele, a private reserve outside of Maun
Day 5 : Explore the waterways of the Okavango Panhandle on our private houseboat
Day 6 : Visit to Tsodilo Hills, see thousands of San Bushman rock paintings
Day 7 : Drive to Kasane home to Chobe National Park
Day 8 : Game drives in Chobe National Park
Day 9 : Further game drives in Chobe River area
Day 10 : Drive to Victoria Falls town. Witness the wonders of Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River
Day 11 : Free day with a choice of optional activities
Day 12 : Trip ends in Victoria Falls
- Thamo Telele (2 nights)
- Mogogelo Camp (2 nights)
- Okavango Spirit House Boat (2 nights)
- Chobe Safari Lodge (3 nights)
- Batonka Guest Lodge (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Any international flights to Maun and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana's Premium Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 238+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana's Premium Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 April 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana's Premium Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana's Premium Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.