- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mazy souks of Marrakech
- Djemma El Fna
- Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou
- Todra Gorge in Tinghir
The exciting budget tour offer an amazing insight into Morocco's desert regions. We'll combine visits to bustling medinas, mazy souks, historic Kasbahs and berber villages. Along the way you'll also have plenty of opportunities to experience traditional Moroccan cuisine and see the local way of life. The highlight of the tour is a night in the incredible sand dunes of Merzouga where we'll rise early to witness the beautiful sunrise. This tour starts and ends in Marrakech making it easy to utilise cheap flights from Europe with budget airlines such as Easyjet and Ryanair.
Day 1 : Arrive into Marrakech. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Marrakech. Majorelle & Menara Gardens, Palmeraie area
Day 3 : Marrakech city tour
Day 4 : To Ouarzazate via Ait Benhaddou
Day 5 : To Merzouga via Tinghir and Erfoud
Day 6 : To Ouarzazate via Ait Benhaddou
Day 7 : To Marrakech
Day 8 : Departure from Marrakech
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Local English speaking & multilingual escort/guide throughout
- Entrances fees to monuments as stated
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37 today.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Desert Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 17 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Morocco Desert Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Desert Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.