- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A true taste of Moroccan adventure awaits on this 9-day adventure through the highlights of Central Morocco. Discover bustling souks and the Royal Palace of Marrakech. Hit the Atlantic coast for Casablanca to visit the breathtakingly Hassan II Mosque with its vast ocean backdrop. Tap into the nomadic spirit of the Berbers with a hike through the Atlas Mountains and valleys. Explore the medieval city of Fes to learn the ancient arts of pottery and leather dying.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech City Tour
Day 3: Marrakech, Casablanca
Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis, Moulay Driss, Fes
Day 5: Fes City Tour
Day 6: Fes, Ifrane, Azrou, Todra, Dades Valley
Day 7: Dadès Valley
Day 8: Dadès Valley , Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Hadou, Marrakech.
Day 9: Marrakech
- 4 & 3 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus
- Arrival transfer on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.