- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- age_requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Manila Explore the historical quarter of the city and bustling Chinatown
- Banaue rice terraces Wonder at the 2000year old terraces built by the indigenous Ifugao people
- Sagada Discover mysterious burial caves and ancient hanging coffins
- Vigan Explore the UNESCOlisted Mestizo district on foot and by kalesa (horsedrawn carriage)
This Philippines adventure focusses on Luzon, the largest island of the archipelago. We explore the whole island discovering contrasting landscapes including incredible 2000 year-old rice terraces, cobbled Spanish colonial towns, white-sand beaches, volcano lakes and the teaming mega-city that is Manila. Banaue rice terraces - Discover UNESCO-listed 2000-year old rice terraces built the Ifugao people Sagada - Discover mysterious burial caves and ancient hanging coffins Vigan - Explore a little slice of Spain when taking a kalesa (horse-drawn carriage) through its narrow streets
Day 1 : Join tour in Manila
Day 2 : In Manila: explore the old town; free afternoon
Day 3 : Drive to San Pablo City for rafting on Pandin Lake; drive to Tagaytay
Day 4 : From Tagaytay visit Taal Volcano; drive to Manila and fly to Laoag
Day 5 : In Laoag; free time with optional excursion to the beach for the day
Day 6 : Drive to the colonial city of Vigan; free afternoon
Day 7 : In Vigan; full day sightseeing by horse drawn carriage and on foot
Day 8 : Drive to Sagada; discover burial caves and hanging coffins
Day 9 : Drive to Banaue Rice Terraces; visit Bontoc Museum en route
Day 10 : In Banaue; visit Hapao Rice Terraces
Day 11 : Drive to Mabalacat; free late afternoon in rural surrounds
Day 12 : Climb Mount Pinatubo; drive to Manila
Day 13 : Tour ends in Manila
- 12 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel (3 nights)
- View Park Hotel (1 night)
- Java Hotel (2 nights)
- Hotel Felicidad (2 nights)
- Masferre Country Inn (1 night)
- Banaue Hotel (2 nights)
- Abes Farm (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Manila are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this North Philippines Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 157 today.
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North Philippines Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North Philippines Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Philippines Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.