Highlights20% off Today
- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak.
- With two homestays, you'll get a true insight in to the 'real' Borneo at an authentic, community level.
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu as you summit for sunrise, before descending by the Via Ferrata – a special mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia.
SaveUS$ 549From US$ 2,145 US$ 1,716 9 days View Tour
|Jun 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 1||Only 9 seats left|
- Kuala Lumpur - Stroll through Chinatown and marvel at the Petronas Towers in Malaysia's capital.
- Malacca - Discover centuries of colonial rule in the old trading port of Malacca.
- Belum Rainforest - Explore one of the oldest rainforest's in the world, home to indigenous tribes and the mystical Rafflesia flower.
SaveUS$ 120From US$ 1,710 13 days View Tour
|Nov 17||10+ seats left|
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
- Manukan Island - Boat trip to this protected tropical island with excellent snorkeling opportunities.
- Kinabatangan - Stay in a jungle lodge and cruise the river to see proboscis monkeys.
- Sepilok - See the loveable orang-utans at this world famous rehabilitation centre.
SaveUS$ 127From US$ 1,810 11 days View Tour
|Jul 21||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results