- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy game drives and walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park
- Experience romantic river cruises and canoe safaris in Lower Zambezi National Park
- Visit the iconic Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Stay in luxurious safari camps
Join us on this 15-day, luxurious honeymoon trip and make the most of your time with your partner. Start in South Luangwa National Park, where you’ll take part in game drives by dawn, dusk and dark, as well as enjoy Zambia’s specialty: walking safaris. Journey between luxury safari accommodation, get off the grid and back to nature and spend intimate nights by the campfire, stargazing in some of the planet’s darkest and clearest skies.
Moving on to Lower Zambezi National Park, you’ll continue with game drives and bush walks, plus river activities such as fishing trips, romantic river cruises and even canoe safaris! Drift down the currents of Zambia’s waterways with hippos and crocodiles, watching wildlife come to drink at the water’s edge.
Your final destination is the legendary Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, where you can hike the spray-filled footpaths for breathtaking views and swim out to Devil’s Pool right on the edge of the fairytale cascades.
Combining bold adventure with intimate moments, a Zambia honeymoon promises you and your partner a true trip of a lifetime. Please note that the price of this tour that you see is the price per couple and not per-person (one person equals to one couple). We will ask for details of two travellers even if you book this tour as one traveller.
Day 1: Lusaka arrival & transfer to South Luangwa National Park
Day 2: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park: Transfer to Island Bush Camp
Day 4: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 5: South Luangwa National Park: Transfer to Three Rivers Camp
Day 6: South Luangwa National Park: Adventure Continues
Day 7: South Luangwa National Park: Transfer to Kafunta River Lodge
Day 8: South Luangwa National Park – Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 9: Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 10: Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 11: Lower Zambezi National Park continues
Day 12: Lower Zambezi National Park – Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 13: Explore Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 14: Victoria Falls continues
Day 15: Livingstone – Lusaka & departure
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers & domestic flights
- Accommodation as stated on the itinerary
- Full board at all accommodation, including drinks (except premium brands)
- Experienced, local English-speaking guides
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- Entry fees to national parks and reserves, conservation levies, plus game-viewing activities
- Two in-house activities at Waterberry Lodge per day, including falls tour, river cruises, fishing, picnics, birding and guided walks
- International flights
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the price of this tour that you see is the price per couple and not per-person (one person equals to one couple). We will ask for details of two travellers even if you book this tour as one traveller.