- Walking tour
- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Chill out
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a guided walking tour through the winding cobbled streets of Prague and the grand Prague Castle District
- Locally guided sightseeing & walking tour of Budapest including the Royal Palace, the Chain Bridge & Fisherman’s Bastion
- Locally guided sightseeing tour of Sarajevo covering 500 years of history from the Ottomans to the present
The road to Croatia is paved with gold. It's also paved with majestic monuments, edgy coffee shops and a whole lotta beautiful culture just waiting to be devoured. This 14 day adventure is the trip that packs a punch; where we'll glide through the too cool for school cities of Berlin and Amsterdam, and unearth the mystic charm of the Balkans before living it up, Game of Thrones style, in sun-kissed Croatia.
Day 1: London to Amsterdam
Day 2: Amsterdam
Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
Day 4: Berlin
Day 5: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
Day 6: Prague
Day 7: Prague to Budapest
Day 8: Budapest
Day 9: Budapest to Sarajevo
Day 10: Sarajevo
Day 11: Sarajevo to Dubrovnik
Day 12: Dubrovnik
Day 13: Dubrovnik to Split
Day 14: Split
- Spend 13 comfy nights in hotels. Stay twin share, save a bit of cash and go triple share, or splash out and snooze alone.
- 19 meals: Sample Dutch croquettes and Hungarian goulash as we meander through the culinary heaven that is Europe. All your breakfasts will be taken care of, as well as 6 dinners.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to London and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road to Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road to Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Road to Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road to Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.