- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek to the summit of trek of Mt Batur and enjoy the views
- Swim, snorkel and relax after your trek on beautiful Gili Island
- Hike to a spectacular viewpoint over Segara Anak, the crater lake
- Climb to the undulating caldera rim of the Wild Flower Walk
Enjoy spectacular trekking, take in the cultural highlights of Bali and relax on the tropical beaches of the picture perfect Gili Islands. The small island of Lombok is dominated by the spectacular Mount Rinjani (3726m), Indonesia's second highest volcano, semi active and held in awe by the islanders. Trekking through tropical forest and scenic valleys we appreciate the incredible views. This tour includes time to cycle around Ubud and a scenic trek of Mt Batur. We then travel by boat to the tranquil Gili Islands where we can indulge in some snorkelling or just relax on its beautiful beaches. We complete this exciting journey on Lombok.
Day 1 : Arrive into Bali, Indonesia
Day 2 : Ubud by Bike
Day 3 : Hike with the Widya Guna Foundation
Day 4 : Trek Mount Batur
Day 5 : Boat to Lombok, transfer to Senaru
Day 6 : Trek the Foothills of Mount Rinjani
Day 7 : Trek the Crater Rim of Rinjani Volcano
Day 8 : Descend Rinjani, to Teluk Kodek, boat to Gili Air
Day 9 : At leisure on Gili Islands
Day 10 : At leisure on Gili Islands
Day 11 : To Lombok, trip concludes
- Comfortable accommodation on a twin share basis
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 11 only)
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert local bilingual driver
- Boat transfers where required
- Fully supported camping while trekking - tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags and cooking equipment
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as listed in itinerary
- Medical kit
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages
- International flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Sightseeing and entry fees not listed in the itinerary or listed as optional
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tips and gratitudes
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 80 today.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali, Rinjani Climb & Gili Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali, Rinjani Climb & Gili Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali, Rinjani Climb & Gili Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.