- National parks
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide* Mosi Oa Tunya NP Victoria Falls Visit* : included with Adventure Pass
An unforgettable 7-day adventure safari from Livingstone to Pretoria is ideal for a jampacked and varied wildlife experiences. Explore some of the best attractions in Southern Africa, including the famous Kruger National Park in South Africa, Matobo National Park, Zimbabwe, and the Victoria Falls in Zambia.
Day 1: Livingstone
Day 2: Livingstone, Zambia - Bulawayo
Day 3: Matobo NP
Day 4: Bulawayo – Tshipise, South Africa
Day 5: Tshipise - Hazyview
Day 6: Hazyview – Kruger National Park
Day 7: Hazyview - Greater Kruger - Pretoria
- 6 Nights Camping
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunchs, 5 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Kruger NP Full Day, Open Vehicle, Game Drive with Resident Guide Shangaan Cultural Evening Matobo National Park
- Any international flights to Livingstone and from Pretoria are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this African Insight (South) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this African Insight (South) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
African Insight (South) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this African Insight (South) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.