- Wine tasting tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel in a small group ranging from two to eight travelers
- Explore Sintra, Braga, Porto, Fatima & Nazare during sightseeing tours
- Spend a full day in the Douro Valley
- Try the famous Port wine. Enjoy its rich, complex flavours
Explore Nazare, Porto, and Braga during sightseeing tours and discover the history of some of Portugal’s oldest and most interesting cities and towns. Take in the beauty of these cities' architecture and enjoy a demonstration and tasting of the famous pastéis de Belém (Portuguese egg tart). Spend a day exploring the Douro Valley and taste the famous Port wine.
Your trip comes to an end at Oporto airport to drive you from your hotel in Braga. Please scroll down for more details.
Day 1: Lisbon arrival and transfer
Day 2: Lisbon – Sintra – Lisbon
Day 3: Lisbon – Nazare – Fatima – Braga
Day 4: Porto
Day 5: Explore the Douro Valley
Day 6: Braga sightseeing tour
Day 7: Braga – Oporto airport & departure
- Meals: 6 breakfasts & 2 lunches
- Arrival transfer from Lisbon airport to your Hotel in Lisbon and departure transfer from your hotel in Braga to Oporto airport included
- Six nights' accommodation in twin rooms included. Solo traveler will have to book the single room option
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Demonstration and tasting of the famous pastéis de Belém in Lisbon (one cake and one cup of coffee included)
- Entrance tickets to Palácio da Pena in Sintra
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral of Braga & Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine in Braga
- Piriquita: Queijada (one pastry and one coffee)
- Three Port wine tastings in total, including one standard tasting with 2 glasses of wine
- Douro River cruise (one hour approx)
- City sightseeing tours in Sintra, Porto, Braga, Fátima, Douro Valley and Nazare as per the itinerary
- Join the faithfuls at one of the world’s holiest sites and pay homage at the Chapel of Apparitions in Fatima
- International and domestic flights
- Portugal visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tourist tax
- Entrance tickets to sites other than those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Single room supplement is compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.