- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-39133
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy a breathtaking train ride through the Sacred Valley as you pass by ancient Inca sites
- Explore Machu Picchu, one of the most significant archaeological attractions in the world
- Visit Cusco, an ancient city home to some of the most fascinating sites and museums in Peru
- See the floating manmade islands of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world
- Take a trip to Lima, the capital of Peru, with its historic Main Square and the San Francisco Church
Head on a 10-day ultra-small group tour to Peru, one of the most fascinating travel destinations in Latin America! Begin your journey in Lima, the cosmopolitan capital home to a wide range of colonial treasures and diverse neighborhoods. Catch a flight to Cusco, the center of the Inca world, and explore the archaeological sites in the region. Follow in the ancient footsteps of the Incas as you take a train through the Sacred Valley and visit Machu Picchu to uncover the ancient mysteries of the past. Next, make your way back to Cusco to spend time exploring this magnificent city. Enjoy the breathtaking sights of the Peruvian highlands and pass by picturesque Andean villages as you travel to Puno, situated on the shores of Lake Titicaca. Lake Titicaca is the highest navigable lake in the world home to the floating manmade islands of Uros and Taquile, which were created with totora reeds tied together! From there you will make your way back to Lima where you will end your ultra-small group tour of Peru.
Day 1: Lima – Cusco (by Flight) - Sacred Valley
Day 2: Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu
Day 3: Machu Picchu – Sacred Valley - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco
Day 5: Cusco – Puno
Day 6: Puno
Day 7: Puno – Lima (by Flight)
Day 8: Lima
Day 9: Lima –
- 08 nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Porterage at hotels & airports
- Daily breakfast
- 01 lunch
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Expedition train service to/from Machu Picchu
- Domestic airfare (Lima-Cusco/Puno-Lima)
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Peru tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.