- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about indigenous culture and history in Monument Valley during a tour led by a Navajo guide and spend the night in a traditional hogan hut.
- Hike past sculpted sandstone formations, waterfalls and hanging gardens in Zion National Park, roasting s’mores around a campfire by night.
- See the exquisite sandstone arches of the aptly named Arches National Park and witness spectacular desert colours during a sunset hike.
- Get closer to nature in cabins and campsites, the perfect way to take advantage of Utah’s dark skies for some premier stargazing.
Utah packs a lot into 200,000 square kilometres – more than many countries, let alone states, could ever imagine. Hit the road and head into the vast desert on this eight-day Lonely Planet Experience, powered by Intrepid. Leave Vegas behind to discover the tranquillity of the hidden gardens of Zion, iconic Monument Valley, the inspiring scenery of Moab and the majestic spires of Bryce Canyon. Find the heart of this giant continent on a journey to some of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring parts of the USA.
Zion National Park
Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
- Hotel (1 night), multishare cabin (2 nights), hogan (1 night), camping with facilities (3 nights)
- 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Zion National Park - Entrance Fee
- Monument Valley - Jeep tour & overnight experience
- Delicate Arch sunset hike
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Arches National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Utah Parks Circuit tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Utah Parks Circuit tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Utah Parks Circuit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Utah Parks Circuit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves a partial camping experience, giving you access to more remote destinations at close proximity plus the joy of camping under the night skies and beside a campfire. This is a participatory trip – a fancy way of saying you’re not just along for the ride, but you are part of a team! Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and help out with camp activities like food prep and washing up. It’s all about giving your new travel mates a hand, and everyone knows there’s nothing worse than trying to put up a tent on your own!
- That teamwork also extends to our optional food kitty of approximately USD 10 per day, run to cover the cost of meals. This kitty saves you worrying about stuff like where to get food or what exactly sales tax is, and actually helps keep your costs down. Instead of paying individually as you go, it means we can bulk purchase items and cook our own food – though there’s always the chance to use it for the occasional pizza night! The kitty is optional and for your convenience, so if you've got specific dietary requirements you can opt out and purchase (and cook) your own food.
- North America is a world of endless possibilities – that’s why our trips are designed so they fit together as (not quite endless) combinations. This means that while you might just be starting your trip on Day 1 in Las Vegas, some of your new mates may have been travelling together for a week through Joshua Tree National Park and the Grand Canyon National Park on our LA to Vegas & Utah Parks tour (SSRSU).
- The desert areas of Utah can be very hot and dry, especially in summer. Although our private vehicles do have air conditioning, it has to work pretty hard to keep a full group cool. Expect to feel hot during summer and cold at other times of the year, especially at night. Please consider your suitability to the weather conditions in the season you wish to travel in.
- You'll be travelling in a van with your group, so conditions may feel a little cramped. It’s simply the best way to get around, and you might even make some long-term friends.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers