- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kochi: Sightseeing tour with visits to the Mattancherry Dutch Palace, the synagogue, St Francis’s Church and Santa Cruz Basilica as well as the famous Chinese fishing nets
- Munnar: Visit a tea museum and plantations in this picturesque hill station in the heart of Kerala's tea country
- Backwaters cruise: Sail on a traditional houseboat and see a side to India few visitors ever experience on this optional excursion
Incredible India is more than a country – it’s a multicultural subcontinent with dozens of languages and religions. And nowhere is this diversity more evident than in the exotic south. With the Arabian Sea to the west, the Western Ghats towering in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features and an equable climate. With tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife, Kerala is a destination that will capture your heart.
Day 1: Arrival Kochi
Day 2: Kochi – Munnar (210km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Munnar
Day 4: Munnar – Kumarakom (150km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Kumarakom
Day 6: Kumarakom – Depart Kochi (55km – 1.5 Hrs)
- 5 nights' accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- All monuments and parks as indicated: walking city tour (Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue ) and Kathakali dance show in Kochi (day 1); Athirapally Waterfalls visit, city tour, and Tea Museum in Munnar (day 3)
- Arrival transfers from Kochi International Airport on a private basis
- Departure transfer from the hotel to Kochi International Airport on a private basis
- Air-conditioned transportation on a private basis
- Operated with English-speaking local guides in each city during sightseeing & excursion.
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Optional excursions as suggested in the itinerary; eg. Backwaters cruise in Kumarakom (on day 5), Spice plantation tour (on the day 4)
- Any other optional activities or tours not mentioned in the included section
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides and hotel staff
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Fascinating Kerala, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Fascinating Kerala, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fascinating Kerala, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.