- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 12
- Spectacular view of Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal mountains range, Mount Himalchuli, Ngadi Chu
- Exploration of multiethnic groups
- Larkya Pass
Through this circuit trek you will visit different villages near the border. You will get a chance to explore palaces, temples and monasteries. Experiencing these sacred traditions of the past make you feel like you have travelled through time. The serenity of rivers, thrilling suspension bridges and great views from elevated panoramic view points makes this trek great.
During the Manaslu trek you gain altitude around the village of Jagat and Philim where you will cross a bridge before a steady climb. Your trek continues towards Deng where you will see some spectacular waterfalls. The beautiful surroundings to Namrung and then to Samagaon will leave you captivated. The hospitality of the people here will inspire you as well. Samagaun is also the point at which trekkers and climbers separate. The climbers will go to Manaslu Base Camp, the starting point for climbing Mt. Manaslu, and trekkers will walk towards the Larke Pass, at an altitude 5,135 m. The day of crossing the Larke Pass it the hardest day of the trek but it's a very rewarding day in terms of views and scenery.
The Manaslu trek will without doubt give you an amazing trekking experience in Nepal.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and Hotel Transfer
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tours and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Drive Kathmandu to Soti Khola (710m/2328ft)
Day 4: Soti Khola to Machha Khola (900m/2952ft)
Day 5: Machha Khola to Jagat (1340m/4395ft)
Day 6: Jagat to Philim (1700m/5576ft)
Day 7: Philim to Deng (2095m/6871ft)
Day 8: Deng to Namrung (2900m/9512ft) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 9: Namrung to Samagaon (3500m/11480ft)
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon
Day 11: Samagaon to Samdo (3690m/12103ft)
Day 12: Samdo to Dharmashala (4450m/14596ft)
Day 13: Dharmashala to Bhimphedi via Cross Larkya La pass
Day 14: Bhimphedi to Tilje (2300m/7544ft) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 15: Tilje to Chamje (1410m/4625ft)
Day 16: Drive from Chamje to Kathmandu
Day 17: Farewell
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfer
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- 1 professional, English speaking and certified guide
- 1 porter for between two clients.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Manaslu trekking special permit fee (Manaslu region is in restricted zone, we need a special permit to visit this area)
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Annapurna and Manaslu conservation fees
- Government taxes and office service charge
- First aid medical kit
- Travel insurance
- International airfares to Nepal
- Nepal Entry visa - can by obtained at the airport, upon arrival for USD 50 for 30 days.
- All kind hot and cold drinks including tea, coffee, water etc.
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.