The Upper Mustang area is considered one of the most interesting and picturesque places in Nepal. Nepal is a land of Festivals. For the Nepalese, festivals are not merely the annual spectacles, but also are the living part of their rich cultural heritage. In Upper Mustang you will get many insights on culture, religion and the Mustang people's local way of doing things.
On this trek you will see the ancient city of Lo Manthang, ancient caves, barren landscapes, monuments and many other things. Upper Mustang is a great trek, and the right trek if you are looking for a great trekking experience combined with lots of cultural inputs.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara; sightseeing and boating in Pokhara
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom(2,800m); trek to Kagbeni (2,810m)
Day 05: Trek to Chele(3,080)
Day 06: Trek to Ghiling(3,570)
Day 07: Trek to Charang(3,560)(Tsarang)
Day 08: Trek to Lo manthang(3,810)
Day 09: Rest Day
Day 10: Trek to Dhakmar(3,820)vai Gar Gumpa
Day 11: Trek to Syanboche(3,8oo)
Day 12: Trek to Chhusang(2980)
Day 13: Trek to Muktinath(3,760)
Day 14: trek to Jamsom(2,8oo)
Day 15 Fly to Pokhara and overe night in hotel
Day 16 Fly to kathmandu and over night stay at hotel
Day 17 final Departure
- 1 professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on *** star hotel.
- All domestic flights - Pokhara - Jomsom and back to Pokhara, including flight taxes.
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers for both international and domestic flights.
- Guided tour of the city with Private tours to the cultural, historical and heritage sites as per the itinerary.
- Assistance for the trekking gears and the shopping for the trekking equipment if required.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while trekking.
- Tea and coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during the trek.
- Nepal Social Treks Gears – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag.
- First Aid Kit.
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- All necessary trekking permits
- Nepal Social T-Shirt
- Nepal Visa (USD 40 for 30 days - visa upon arrival at airport available)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters (recommended, not mandatory)
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.