The trail climbs from the intensively cultivated hillsides of the Nepal Midlands, populated by the Rai and Limbu tribes. This trek will take you through beautiful Rhododendron forests and picturesque villages. You will witness a collection of wildlife and trek over high mountain passes offering mind blowing views. On completion of this outstanding trek undoubtedly you will be left with a bundle of wonderful memories.
Day 2: Fly to Suketar, Trek to Phurmbu
Day 3: Trek to Chirwa
Day 4: Trek to Tapethok
Day 5: Trek to Sakathum
Day 6: Trek to Amjilosa
Day 7: Trek to Gyapla
Day 8: Trek to Ghunsa
Day 9: Rest day
Day 10: Trek to Khambachen
Day 11: Trek to Lhonak
Day 12: Trek to Pangpema North Base Camp and trek back to Lhonak
Day 13: Trek to Ghunsa
Day 14: Trek to Sele La Pass
Day 15: Trek over Mirgin-La Pass and Sinelapache-La Pass to Cheram
Day 16: Trek to Tortong
Day 17: Trek over Lasia-La Pass to Yamphudin
Day 18: Rest day
Day 19: Trek to Mamangkhe
Day 20: Trek to Khesewa
Day 21: Trek to Lalikharka
Day 22: Trek to Suketar
Day 23: Fly back to Biratnagar and fly to Kathmandu
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary
- Flight between Kathmandu & Biratnagar
- Internal ground transfer as per the itinerary
- Special Permit and entry fees required for the trek
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
- Accommodation while trekking in homestay/teahouse
- English speaking, well trained and experience trekking guides, assistant guide(s) as per the group size and porter(s) for luggage
- Treated water during the trek
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit)
- Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
- Trek Nepal T-shirt
- 13% VAT
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu will be extra.
- Lunch and dinner prior to the trek, please allow US$ 20 per day.
- Insurance, which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Drinks both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fees, hot shower, hot water, charging batteries and mobile.
- All the foods and beverages other than the itinerary.
- Personal gears and expenses
- Tips and gratitude provided to staffs.