- duration 20 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy spectacular views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Thorong peak, Mt. Annapurna
- Picturesque view of the world’s deepest gorge and the Kali Gandaki valley
Dhaulagiri trekking provides you a lifelong experience of snow and glacier walking, especially around Italian Base Camp and Dhaulagiri North base camp and crosses the two high passes - the French pass (5,240m) and the Thapa pass (5,155m). This trial also provides you a spectacular views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Thorong peak, Mt. Annapurna and picturesque Kali Gandaki River with the world deepest gorge. Dhaulagiri circuit offers the majestic hidden snow valley which gives a heavenly test of white world along with Dhampus Pass between Tukuche peak and Thapa peak in haven. So, we guarantee the reservation of your satisfactions during this Dhaulagiri trekking from Nepal-Eco-Adventure.
The vast area of this circuit screens the hidden river, upstream, ferns and Oak forest and other deciduous trees and juniper forest. The rhododendron forest and many species of flowers are abundantly found throughout the trail. This region is home to hundreds of species of rare plants and animals, including the snow leopard and blue or Tibetan sheep. During the trail, you may also encounter semi-wild yak herds, mountain sheep in the remote valleys of this region. Besides the wild nature, Dhaulagiri circuit also offers you lonely but sensational shops and tea-houses with respectful service. This Dhaulagiri trekking also explores lifestyle of ethnic people such as Gurung, Chhetri, Thakali and Magars and their unique cultures and tradition with varieties of rituals.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Beni (850m) by bus
Day 2: Trek from Beni to Babiya Chaour (950m)
Day 3: Trek from Babiya Chaour to Dharapani (1,400m)
Day 4: Trek from Dharapani to Muri (1,850m)
Day 5: Trek from Muri to Boghara (2,085m)
Day 6: Trek from Boghara to Doban (2,520m)
Day 7: Trek from Doban to Italian Base Camp (3,660m)
Day 8: Acclimatization day at the Italian Base Camp
Day 9: Trek to Glacier Camp (4,210m)
Day 10: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,740m)
Day 11: Trek to Hidden Valley, crossing French Pass (5,360m)
Day 12: Rest day at Hidden Valley (5,000m)
Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka crossing Dhampus Pass (5,200m)
Day 14: Trek from Yak Kharka to Tukuche (2,680m)
Day 15: Trek from Tuckuche to Kalopani (2,565m)
Day 16: Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (1,180m)
Day 17: Rest day at Tatopani (Natural hot spring)
Day 18: Trek to Ghorepani (2,850m)
Day 19: Trek down to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu.
- One night hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the trek. We provide fully water proof two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent etc. and Climbing rope to cross the Passes.
- Full board meal (veg. /non veg.) during camping, prepared by our expert cook with Tea & coffee
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek. A cook, Kitchen helper, and a required number of porters to carry the gear.
- All permits and paper documents for around Dhaulagiri trekking.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service( paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Land transport (Local bus from Kathmandu - Beni and Tourist Bus from Nayapul-Pokhara.
- Bus from Kathmandu to Beni and Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible
- Meals and hotel whilst you in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel and rescue insurance( covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation from the Mountain).
- International airfare.
- Personal expenses and you personal trekking equipment.
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips for trekking staff (Tipping is expected).
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.