Dhaulagiri trekking provides you a lifelong experience of snow and glacier walking, especially around Italian Base Camp and Dhaulagiri North base camp and crosses the two high passes - the French pass (5,240m) and the Thapa pass (5,155m). This trial also provides you a spectacular views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Thorong peak, Mt. Annapurna and picturesque Kali Gandaki River with the world deepest gorge. Dhaulagiri circuit offers the majestic hidden snow valley which gives a heavenly test of white world along with Dhampus Pass between Tukuche peak and Thapa peak in haven. So, we guarantee the reservation of your satisfication during this Dhaulagiri trekking from Nepal-Eco-Adventure.
The vast area of this circuit screens the hidden river, upstream, ferns and Oak forest and other deciduous trees and juniper forest. The rhododendron forest and many species of flowers are abundantly found throughout the trail. This region is home to hundreds of species of rare plants and animals, including the snow leopard and blue or Tibetan sheep. During the trail, you may also encounter semi-wild yak herds, mountain sheep in the remote valleys of this region. Besides the wild nature, Dhaulagiri circuit also offers you lonely but sensational shops and teahouses with respectful service. This Dhaulagiri trekking also explores lifestyle of ethnic people such as Gurung, Chhetri, Thakali and Magars and their unique cultures and tradition with varieties of rituals.
Day 2: Trek from Beni to Babiya chaour((950m)
Day 3: Trek from Babiya Chaour to Dharapani(1400m)
Day 4: Trek from Dharapani to Muri(1850m)
Day 5: Trek from Muri to Boghara(2085m)
Day 6: Trek from Boghara to Doban(2520m)
Day 7: Trek from Doban to Italian Base Camp(3660m)
Day 8: Acclimatization day at Italian Base Camp
Day 9: Trek to Glacier camp (4210m)
Day 10: Trekking to Dhaulagiri Base Camp(4740m)
Day 11: Trek From DBC to Hidden Valley (5000m.) crossing French Pass (5360m.)
Day 12: Rest day at Hidden Valley
Day 13: Trek From Hidden valley to Yak Kharka crossing the Dhampus Pass (5200m)
Day 14: Trek from Yak kharka to Tukuche(2680m)
Day 15: Trek From Tuckuche to Kalopani(2565m)
Day 16: Trek from kalopani to Tatopani(1180m)
Day 17: Rest day at Tatopani (Natural hot spring)
Day 18: Trek to Ghorepani(2850m)
Day 19: Trek down to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara.
Day 20: After breakfast sightseeing tour in pokhara then late afternoon fly back to Kathmandu. 25minute flight
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- One night hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the trek. We provide fully water proof two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent etc. and Climbing rope to cross the Passes.
- Full board meal (veg. /non veg.) during camping, prepared by our expert cook with Tea & coffee
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek. A cook, Kitchen helper, and a required number of porters to carry the gear.
- All permits and paper documents for around Dhaulagiri trekking.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service( paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Land transport (Local bus from Kathmandu - Beni and Tourist Bus from Nayapul-Pokhara.
- Airfare Pokhara -Kathmandu with airport tax.
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel and rescue insurance( covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation from the Mountain).
- International airfare.
- Personal expenses and you personal trekking equipment.
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips for trekking staff (Tipping is expected).