Jerusalem Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
24 Trips in Jerusalem
- Explore four different quarters of Jerusalem and see how each has its own cultural flavour.
- Get a local perspective on life in the city, beyond the touristy bits of Old Town.
- Sample sweet and savoury local delights such as falafel, hummus, ka’ek, knafeh, and Armenian lahmajoun.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 108 4 hours View Tour
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
|Jun 24||10+ seats left|
- Walk through the history of Jerusalem, from the 19th century to today.
- Learn about the people who dared to build communities beyond the city walls.
- Sample local foods at the most famous market in Jerusalem.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 109 3 hours View Tour
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
|Jun 24||10+ seats left|
- Discover the famed religious towns of Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth, then find out about daily life in the legendary city of Jerusalem as you chat with locals in the Old City on the way to the Western Wall.
- Take a stroll through West Jerusalem and get another perspective of modern life from a local Israeli guide, finishing at the lively Machane Yehuda Market..
- Look down on one of the world’s most amazing city skyline with views across Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives..
SaveUS$ 124From US$ 2,470 8 days View Tour
|Aug 17||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 7||Only 2 seats left|
- Wander the quarters of Jerusalem's Old City..
- Taste your way through a local market..
- Learn about Israeli..
SavingUS$ 1,104From US$ 4,599 US$ 3,495 15 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 21||Only 6 seats left|
- Tel Aviv.
SavingUS$ 96From US$ 1,833 8 days View Tour
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
|Jul 7||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 280From US$ 5,320 14 days View Tour
|Nov 1||10+ seats left|
|Dec 6||Only 10 seats left|
- Feast on classic dishes in Israel’s legendary local eateries, from shakshuka to a beloved hummus institution in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Take a dip in the famously salty unsinkable Dead Sea.
- Pay a visit to Zichron Yaakov and stop in at one of Israel's finest wineries.
Discover the classic dishes and delectable delights of Israel and the Palestinian Territories on this Real ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Food tours
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 167From US$ 3,345 9 days View Tour
|Aug 21||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 18||Only 6 seats left|
- Swim in the Dead Sea..
- Explore the biblical towns of Nazareth and Bethlehem..
- Meet a local Druze family..
SavingUS$ 385From US$ 1,999 US$ 1,614 8 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 12||Only 1 seat left|
- See the ancient Roman ruins of Jerash..
- Hike around archaeological marvels in Petra..
- Stay overnight at a Bedouin desert camp..
SavingUS$ 75From US$ 1,424 8 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 2 seats left|
|Nov 17||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 657From US$ 2,629 US$ 1,972 11 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 7 seats left|
- Tel Aviv - dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast.
- Jaffa - ancient port city and the house of Simon the Tanner.
- Caesarea - one of the great cities of antiquity and Megiddo - ancient Biblical city & battleground..
COACH TOUR - Take in the Holy Lands of Israel departing from Tel Aviv and ... Read More
SavingUS$ 142From US$ 2,703 8 days View Tour
|Jun 27||10+ seats left|
|Jul 4||10+ seats left|
- Tel Aviv - Discover the architectural artistry of Tel Aviv's White City.
- Biblical Landscapes - See the world famous sites; the Sea of Galilee, Jericho and Qumran.
- Dead Sea - Float in the famous saline sea at the lowest point on Earth.
SavingUS$ 97From US$ 1,833 8 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 10||Only 9 seats left|
- Amman - Ancient hilltop citadel, fascinating Archaeological Museum and bustling souqs.
- Jerash - Ruins of the ancient Roman city, which at over 2000 years old is still surprisingly well-preserved.
- Umm Qais - Roman Decapolis city, once a cultural centre, home to poets and great philosophers.
SavingUS$ 653From US$ 3,395 US$ 2,742 11 days View Tour
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
|Jul 20||10+ seats left|
- Jerusalem (West Bank) - explore the sacred sites of the Old City, including the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa.
- Petra - discover this spectacular UNESCO-listed Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Cairo - marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum.
SavingUS$ 769From US$ 3,995 US$ 3,226 19 days View Tour
|Jun 28||10+ seats left|
|Jul 26||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Israel
Travelling to Israel? Chat with a local travel specialist in Israel who can help organize your trip.
Our travel experts are recommended by