- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 5
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Begin from the famous market square called Chaura Rasta, located between the famous Bapu Bazaar and Nehru Bazaar, two of Jaipur’s most visited and busy bazaars. Well known for branded showrooms and antique bookstores, we walk past Nehru Market and enter the dazzling Bapu bazaar. Explore the huge collection of famous Mojri footwear and many soft leather items flocking the market. Walkthrough an array of multi-colored block print fabrics, Rajasthan-style traditional linen, antique perfumes, decoration material, authentic silver jewelry and a whole lot more. Your guide will take you through the shops and help you understand the significance of these places.
From here, proceed to Johri Bazaar, another traditional marketplace in the cultural squares of the city, streaming with ethnic products on sale. Ranging from feather-light Jaipuri quilt and beautiful bedsheets to vibrant clothes and Kundan-style jewelry, Johri bazaar is equipped with everything one can hope for. In the company of your local guide, avoid the chance of being tricked by the local shop keepers and shop from the most authentic areas. The tour comes to an end at 6 PM and you will be dropped back to City palace.
Thanks for good hotel and Transportation.
Hoping to see you soon with some other good places to visit.”
We had a very good holiday. The organisation was smooth and very efficient. Your representatives were always there to greet us and make sure everything was OK. We felt the rep at Ranthambore was rather "pushy" but otherwise they were very helpful. We would particularly like to commend and recommend our driver who was excellent and extremely helpful. Our whole programme was well organised and allowed us to see everything we wanted.
We would happily recommend Getsholidays .
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.