- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 5
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Begin from the famous market square called Chaura Rasta, located between the famous Bapu Bazaar and Nehru Bazaar, two of Jaipur’s most visited and busy bazaars. Well known for branded showrooms and antique bookstores, we walk past Nehru Market and enter the dazzling Bapu bazaar. Explore the huge collection of famous Mojri footwear and many soft leather items flocking the market. Walkthrough an array of multi-colored block print fabrics, Rajasthan-style traditional linen, antique perfumes, decoration material, authentic silver jewelry and a whole lot more. Your guide will take you through the shops and help you understand the significance of these places.
From here, proceed to Johri Bazaar, another traditional marketplace in the cultural squares of the city, streaming with ethnic products on sale. Ranging from feather-light Jaipuri quilt and beautiful bedsheets to vibrant clothes and Kundan-style jewelry, Johri bazaar is equipped with everything one can hope for. In the company of your local guide, avoid the chance of being tricked by the local shop keepers and shop from the most authentic areas. The tour comes to an end at 6 PM and you will be dropped back to City palace.
We will definitely recommend to anyone that wont to go on a trip to India !!
We will choose them again if we will be back!!”
I greatly loved the 8-day Triangle tour that you had provided me 2 weeks ago. It was an excellent glimpse of India!
Tour guides were great. Hotel location were excellent in Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, very close to sightseeing. The price is affordable as well.
The only thing I suggest is on the way to Jaipur from Agra, there's a place called Chand Baori, I think you should include it in the itinerary. It's a great place to visit.
Overall, I'm satisfied with the services you provided. In fact, I just recommended some friends to book India tour via your company.
Thanks much again
India is a vast and beautiful county with many places to visit. I worked with Gets on our time line and we visited the Golden Triangle, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Shimla and Delhi. All arrangements had been made, this included very good hotels, fantastic drivers, good guides and all amenities.
The Taj Mahal is a sight to see, its beauty is amazing. Rishikesh is a very special place, we had fantastic accommodation on the banks of the Holy River Ganges. Amritsar and the Punjab region is very special, the Wagah Border ceremony is a must see. Shimla was larger than expected but you can still explore the old town round Mall road.
We took the train from Chandigarh to Deli, Shatabdi Express what a great way to travel, very comfortable and a great dinner on board. Full train and as with all of India very friendly passengers to guide and assist us.
The food was fantastic but remember to ask for little Spice
We had limited time in Delhi, just enough to see the main sights, we need to go back to explore more.
India is amazing but its the PEOPLE who really make India a memorable experience, their warmth and hospitality is amazing.”
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.