Jaipur Shopping Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Shopping and Markets
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 5
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-1512
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Indian
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Begin from the famous market square called Chaura Rasta, located between the famous Bapu Bazaar and Nehru Bazaar, two of Jaipur’s most visited and busy bazaars. Well known for branded showrooms and antique bookstores, we walk past Nehru Market and enter the dazzling Bapu bazaar. Explore the huge collection of famous Mojri footwear and many soft leather items flocking the market. Walkthrough an array of multi-colored block print fabrics, Rajasthan-style traditional linen, antique perfumes, decoration material, authentic silver jewelry and a whole lot more. Your guide will take you through the shops and help you understand the significance of these places.
From here, proceed to Johri Bazaar, another traditional marketplace in the cultural squares of the city, streaming with ethnic products on sale. Ranging from feather-light Jaipuri quilt and beautiful bedsheets to vibrant clothes and Kundan-style jewelry, Johri bazaar is equipped with everything one can hope for. In the company of your local guide, avoid the chance of being tricked by the local shop keepers and shop from the most authentic areas. The tour comes to an end at 6 PM and you will be dropped back to City palace.
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.