Italy Farm and plantation visits Tours 2019/2020
19 Farm and plantation visits Tours with 1683 Reviews
- Drive an original Vespa scooter.
- Authentic Tuscan light lunch.
- Guided tour of the winery.
- Visit the UNESCO towns of Matera and Alberobello.
- Walk in tranquil countryside past trulli, vineyards and olive groves .
- Indulge in the succulent and fresh local cuisine .
SaveUS$ 74From US$ 1,479 8 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the ash-preserved ruins of Pompeii..
- Gaze at the Renaissance treasures in iconic Venice and Florence..
- Hike the famous "Walk of the Gods" in Amalfi..
SavingUS$ 837From US$ 4,349 US$ 3,512 14 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 3 seats left|
- Vatican City: Be among the select few to gain VIP access into the Vatican Museums and see Michelangelo’s ceiling in the Sistine Chapel.
- Tuscany: Visit Il Poggio to learn about organic olive and grape farming.
- Venice: Join your fellow guests for an extra special Celebration Dinner of delicious Italian cuisine in the heart of romantic Venice..
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 2,630 10 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 21||Only 7 seats left|
- Small group of maximum 8 participants.
- Winery lunch.
- Expert local guide.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano.
- Visit to a famous wine estate.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Explore the ancient Tuscan hill towns of Pienza and Montalcino.
- Visit and learn about an active, organic Tuscan farm, where you’ll enjoy a homemade meal.
- Climb the walls of the famous Montalcino Castle and take in stunning views.
- Undiscovered corner of Italy.
- Stay in a delightful agriturismo - friendly and family-run with pool, a Headwater favourite!.
- Gentle circular routes with more challenging options available.
SaveUS$ 82From US$ 1,649 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek through vineyards, olive groves, and seaside views.
- Explore charming towns & opt for a swim in the sea.
- Discover the culture & artisanal shops of the Italian countrside.
SavingUS$ 6From US$ 110 1 day View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 10 seats left|
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
- Paris: Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at the local restaurant Bofinger in the heart of Paris for a delightful Welcome Dinner, served with wine..
- Paris: Meet a local foodie for a behind-the-scenes look into Parisian life.
- Lucerne: Choose from a selection of fine restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening..
SaveUS$ 166From US$ 3,315 12 days View Tour
|Jul 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 9||Only 6 seats left|
- Visit San Gimignano, Volterra and Monteriggioni.
- Taste dishes prepared with saffron accompanied by refreshing Vernaccia white wine.
- Stop at a small artisanal alabaster workshop to meet traditionalist craftsman.
Our trip starts with a drive towards San Gimignano. On our way, we stop for ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Siena/Siena View Map
- Operator Tuscan Escapes
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Discover the origins of the Prosecco wine.
- Walk through the narrow street in the old village of Contovello.
- Explore the ancient, terraced vineyards facing the Adriatic Sea.
- Visit a famous wine estate in Chianti.
- Go on a wine cellar tour.
- Take a trip to Monteriggioni Fortress (self-guided).
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results