- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A comprehensive exploration of some of the smallest and most remote countries in the world a 100% unique itinerary.
- Explore remote and far flung areas where few travellers venture.
- Visit countries where even the arrival of tourists is a newsworthy mention.
- Visit unique destinations that are not promoted in glossy guidebooks… places where you will not find crowds of tourists and luxury lodges.
When it comes to tourism, there are always those countries that get most of the fame. There are those destinations that top the list of the 'most visited countries' in the world year after year. Now it is time for us to share with you the less visited - but no less interesting - nations of the world on our Untouched Pacific Islands Tour. Oceania is a region centered on the islands of the tropical Pacific Ocean, and this tour will explore islands in all three sub-regions of Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia.
This is a chance to explore some remote, far flung areas where few travellers venture. On this tour we will visit some countries where even the arrival of tourists is a newsworthy mention.
Each year the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) collects the number of international tourism arrivals that each country receives, and on this tour we will visit some of the least visited countries in the world based on these statistics.
With the globalization of the modern day world, only a small handful of countries have managed to truly stay 'off the radar'.
This tour offers you the chance to visit some of these unique destinations that are not promoted in glossy guidebooks; places where you will not find crowds of tourists and luxury lodges.
This is an ambitious itinerary and a true adventure! This is a tour for real travellers - those who have passion for exploration and discovery - those who seek an adventure that is off the 'tourist trail' to places where few have been before.
Do not come looking for 5-star resorts and high-speed wifi. Just be sure to come with a true sense of adventure and a great travel spirit!
Day : 1 Arrival in Honolulu, Hawaii
Day : 2 Hawaii - Pohnpei, Fed. States of Micronesia **
Day : 3 Pohnpei, Fed. States of Micronesia - Majuro, Marshall Islands
Day : 4 Majuro, Marshall Islands - Nauru
Day : 5 Nauru Touring
Day : 6 Nauru Touring
Day : 7 Nauru - Tarawa, Kiribati
Day : 8 Tarawa Exploration
Day : 9 Tarawa, Kiribati - Auckland, New Zealand
Day : 10 Auckland Sightseeing
Day : 11 Auckland, New Zealand - Niue
Day : 12 Niue: Island Touring
Day : 13 Niue: Island Touring
Day : 14 Niue - Auckland, New Zealand
Day : 15 Auckland, New Zealand - Nadi, Fiji - Suva
Day : 16 Suva, Fiji - Tuvalu / Island Exploration
Day : 17 Tuvalu / Funafala Islet Visit
Day : 18 Tuvalu - Suva, Fiji - Nadi
Day : 19 * Technical Note *
Day : 20 (Actually Day 19) Departure
- Any international flights to Honolulu and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this UNTOUCHED PACIFIC ISLANDS tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this UNTOUCHED PACIFIC ISLANDS tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 90 days before departure. For any departures within 25 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
UNTOUCHED PACIFIC ISLANDS tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this UNTOUCHED PACIFIC ISLANDS tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.