- A deserted beach
- Rice paddies
- Vietnamese life in countryside
- Fishermen's village
After having crossed a quaint fishermen’s village, you will find yourself facing the ocean and 50 km of wild, unspoiled beaches.
This is a rare occasion to bicycle on the firm strip of sand* at the water’s edge. Here, you will come across the local fishermen handling their nets or going out to sea in their incredible basket boats. Spend the afternoon relaxing and bathing on this hidden gem with its fine sandy beaches that the tour groups have yet to discover!
Afterwards, we will cycle a few kilometers to arrive at the estuary of the Thu Bon River. From here, the boat will take you on a short cruise to your final destination of Hoi An.
* It is only possible to bicycle over the sand at low tide. At high tide, we follow a path through the fishing villages. Please contact to find out if your tour will be scheduled during low or high tide.
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations)
- An guide Assistant if more than three participants in your group.
- 1 hour boat trip on the Song Thu river delta.
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
- Pick up and drop off
For all the family ride.
You will follow very easy, small, flat paths with no automobile circulation.
Bring with you a swiming suit, sun lotion, hat and sun glasses.
This tour leaves every day from march to september. From October to February, contact us for know if the tour is available.
We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the weather conditions do not permit execution of the tour. In such circumstances a full refund will be made