- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Attend the midday service at the famous Cao Dai Temple
- Enjoy a twoday Mekong Delta boat cruise
- Visit the famous floating market of Cai Rang
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Phu Quoc Island
Enjoy a relaxing cruise through the lush Mekong Delta. Visit its floating markets, local villages and fruit orchards. Spend two full days on the paradise island of Phu Quoc, relaxing on the beach. At the end of this itinerary, you can either return to Saigon for an international flight home or you can take a ferry to Phnom Penh and discover Cambodia with one of our tailor-made holidays.
Day 1: Arrive in Saigon, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Full-day Cao Dai Temple tour and Cu Chi tunnels visit
Day 3: Saigon - Can Tho & Mekong Delta boat cruise
Day 4: Mekong Delta boat cruise
Day 5: Cai Rang - Can Tho - Phu Quoc Island
Day 6: Explore Phu Quoc Island
Day 7: Explore Phu Quoc Island
Day 8: Tansfer to the airport for flight home
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Pickup and drop off transfers. Other transport, including domestic flights, as per in itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned on itinerary
- A local, English-speaking tour guide throughout the duration of the trip
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Save +US$ 75 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.