- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 99
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Binh Tay market, Thien Hau Pagoda China town
- War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace Notre Dame Cathedral
- XQ Shop, Ben Thanh market
We will then go to the Binh Tay market, the biggest one at District 5 before returning to the Museum of War Remnants to learn about an important, but very painful period of Vietnam's Contemporary history.
At lunch time local food dishes will be served (including “Pho”, the famous Viet noodle soup, or “Banh Xeo” traditional southern cake). After lunch we will reach the colonial quarter in District 1, the golden area of the town, to visit the Reunification Palace, which was once the primary witness of the the end of the Vietnam War, and today serves as a Museum and a grand hall for government receptions as well.
Not far from the Palace we will stop at the Notre Dame Cathedral, a center of Catholicism in Vietnam, and the graceful Post Office, still functional until now. The trip ends at an XQ Embroidery workshop and at the Ben Thanh market to learn about the art of making embroidered crafts in Vietnam and shopping.
We promise you a fun, insightful and memorable full day's sightseeing tour.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fees
- Lunch plus 1 soft drink
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren from 12yearold are considered adults for admission. Special discount for private tour provided upon request