- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4608
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Salsa dance with the locals.
- Walk in Che Guevara's footsteps.
- Gain insight on Cuban life at casa particular stays.
- Explore breathtaking beaches
The melody of horns floating through the air, classic cars parked in colonial squares, revolutionary statues — get over the resort wall and discover the real Cuba! Travel east to Santiago de Cuba and Baracoa and encounter the birthplace of Cuban rhythms and revolutionary fervour. Soak in Spanish heritage while exploring churches, forts, and cobblestoned streets. Stay overnight in homestays for an immersive Cuban experience few travellers get to enjoy. Don't just walk down the road less travelled — dance down it. Viva la Revolución!
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Havana/Sancti Spíritus
Day 4: Sancti Spíritus/Bayamo
Day 5: Bayamo/Baracoa
Day 6: Baracoa
Day 7: Baracoa
Day 8: Baracoa/Santiago de Cuba
Day 9: Santiago de Cuba/Sierra Maestra
Day 10: Sierra Maestra/Camagüey
Day 11: Camagüey/Trinidad
Day 12: Trinidad
Day 13: Trinidad/Cienfuegos
Day 14: Cienfuegos/Havana
Day 15: Havana
- Hotels/casas particulares (homestays) (14 nts).
14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD485-630 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Baracoa Community Experience, Baracoa Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana Your Hands-On Moment: Salsa Lesson, Trinidad. Arrival transfer. Che Guevara mausoleum and museum visit. Beach time in Baracoa. Comandancia de la Plata hike. Havana city tour in vintage car. Old Havana walking tour. Orientation walks in Sancti Spíritus, Santiago de Cuba, Baracoa, Camagüey, Cienfuegos, and Trinidad. Free time in Bayamo, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Bay of Pigs, and Havana. Informal Spanish lesson. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Baracoa Community Experience, Baracoa
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Your Hands-On Moment: Salsa Lesson, Trinidad
- Arrival transfer
- Che Guevara mausoleum and museum visit
- Beach time in Baracoa
- Comandancia de la Plata hike
- Havana city tour in vintage car
- Old Havana walking tour
- Orientation walks in Sancti Spíritus, Santiago de Cuba, Baracoa, Camagüey, Cienfuegos, and Trinidad
- Free time in Bayamo, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Bay of Pigs, and Havana
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.