- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Havana with local guide
- Be amazed of the oasis in the Viñales valley
- Relax on white sandbeaches in Varadero
- Stay in Casa Particulares, insight in the local life of Cuban people
Be amazed of the oasis in the Viñales valley. The most stunning views of this beautiful countryside in Cuba. Find your way to the perfect place to end your holiday and immerse yourself in the crystalline waters of Varadero.
You will stay in cosy family run Casas Particulares. It is a great opportunity to get to know the daily life of the Cuban People. The owners of the casas love to share their tips for hidden gems and other recommendations. Can you imagine having lunch in unique spots and zipping on your cocktail in a local bar.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Viñales
Day 4: Varadero
Day 5: Varadero
Day 6: Varadero
Day 7: Last day
- 6x Breakfasts and 1x Lunch
- Accommodation provided in Casas Particulares
- Bus tickets to all destinations
- Havana Meet & Greet
- Havana Oldtimer tour
- Havana city walking tour
- Day tour to Viñales
- English-speaking tour guides
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana Salsa workshop
- Havana Hemingway tour
- Optional tours are not included in the tour price
- International flight
- Tourist visa
- Travel insurance
- Private transfers between destinations (can be arranged at an additional amount)
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.