- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience and learn more about the local culture in Vietnam
- Discover Vietnam from north to south including Halong Bay, the Mekong Delta and Hoi An
- Enjoy boat trips, hiking, a homestay and an onboard cooking class
- Explore several heritage sites
From beautifully crafted rice fields to Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta river, you will see the most astonishing places. Enjoy a night on a cruise at Halong Bay, where you can see many stars and relax with your loved ones. See the largest river in South East Asia and learn how the local communities trade in the local markets, among many other things that we have prepared for you. See the itinerary section for more details.
So sit back, relax and enjoy a journey that will leave you with an amazing feeling of what this gorgeous country and people can do.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City: free day at leisure
Day 3: Hanoi – Mai Hich
Day 4: Mai Hich – Trekking tour – Bamboo raft boat
Day 5: Mai Hich – Hanoi - Free at Leisure
Day 6: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise
Day 7: Halong – Hanoi – Night Train to Hue
Day 8: Hue Arrival – Free at Leisure
Day 9: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An (beach) by Road
Day 10: Hoi An (beach) free day
Day 11: Hoi An (Beach) free day
Day 12: Hoi An - Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh by Flight
Day 13: Saigon – Caibe Floating Market – Vinh Long – Chau Doc
Day 14: Chau Doc – Tra Su Cajuput Forest – Can Tho
Day 15: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Vinh Long – Saigon
Day 16: Hochiminh City – Airport for flight home
- Breakfast everyday
- Cruise + breakfast, lunch, dinner and excursions
- Flight Hue - Ho Chi Minh City
- English speaking guide
- Transfers as described in the itinerary
- Night Train to Hue
- Floating market in Cai Be
- Mekong Delta river
- Tra Su cajuput forest in a beautiful reserve
- Cai Rang Floating Market
- Vinh Long
- My Thuan Suspension Bridge
- International flight
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Anything else not described in the itinerary
- Optional activities & tours (can add during checkout)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.