- Visit famous tourist attractions such as Bai Dinh temple and Trang An
- Admire the incredible scenery of Ninh Binh while you take beautifully memorable photos
- Enjoy lunch featuring local specialty dishes at a local restaurant
You will take time to explore the Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, which is the largest pagoda in Vietnam. The pagoda is most famous for 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam standing to a height of 10 meters and weighing more than a hundred tons.
Then, you will enjoy lunch featuring local specialty dishes such as goat meat with elderberry at a local restaurant.
After that, you will resume visiting Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex nearby, which was recently named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here, you will get on a rowing boat (small sampan) to travel along a small river with scenic mountain and picturesque green fields.
During the boat trip, you will be taken to the cave complex of Trang An including: Nau Ruou, Toi Cave, Sang Cave and Ba Giot Cave.
In the late afternoon, we will drive you back to your hotel in Hanoi. Your tour ends at around 18.00.
- Transfers as per program, pick up and drop off at hotel
- Buggy transfer for Bai Dinh pagoda (Private tour only)
- Boat ride
- Entrance fees & boat trip
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Other items not mentioned above
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.