- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Largest national park in Vietnam
- Primates' rescue & breeding center
- Explore the 'cave of prehistoric man'
In Hanoi, our guide will pick you up from your hotel and then set off for Cuc Phuong National Park (120 kms southwest of Hanoi), approximately 2.5 hours drive. Enjoy the beautiful countryside and mountain views along the way. At the park, your first stop is the Endangered Primate Rescue Center. The center is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and the endangered primates’ conservation as well as to the protection of their habitats. Primates in the park include gibbons, macaques, Francois' leaf monkeys and slow loris.
You will have lunch at a restaurant (house on stilts), which is at the park center.
Then you can have a short trek around the park, which has a great variety of flora and fauna. You may spot other mammals in the park such as bats, squirrels and porcupines. The park is also home to about 300 species of birds including silver pheasant, gray peacock-pheasant, scaly-breasted partridge, red jungle fowl, and laughing thrushes. You will also enjoy the view of verdant karst mountains and lush valleys.
You won't leave the park without a visit to the “Cave of Early Man” (Dong Nguoi Xua). It is the site of the one of the earliest discoveries of human habitation in Vietnam. Excavated in 1966, the cave revealed human graves, stone axes, pointed bone spears, oyster shell knives, and tools for grinding dating back 7,500 years ago.
You will return to your hotel in Hanoi around 6:30pm.
- Private transfer as specified in the product description
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking water
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.