- Active and outdoor
- Local boat rides
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This excursion will take you to from the karst-studded Lan Ha Bay to the stunning Cat Ba Island and finally to the natural haven of Ba Be National Park
Day 1: Ha Noi - Cat Ba Island (L, D)
Day 2: Viet Hai Village - Marine Hill - Lan Ha bay (B, L, D)
Day 3: Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba island - Thai Nguyen (B, L, D)
Day 4: Thai Nguyen - Ba Be Lake (B, L, D)
Day 5: Ba Ba Lake - Ha Noi (B, L, D)
- Private car pick-up & -off services
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Home-stay and Hotel
- Boat trip on Ba Be lake, Ha Long bay
- All sightseeing tickets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Cat Ba Island And Ba Be Lake 5 Days 4 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 June 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Cat Ba Island And Ba Be Lake 5 Days 4 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Cat Ba Island And Ba Be Lake 5 Days 4 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.