- Old, traditional neighborhoods and outdoor markets
- Zhujiang New Town, the new city center full of modern architecture
- Pearl River, People’s Park, Donghaochong greenway, Ersha Island
- Learn about one of our traditional religions of ancestor worship
- Take a walk in the countryside
- Meet a local and visit his 150-year old house
- Intriguing history
- Explore the backstreets, street markets, park and architectures of Old Canton
- Sample the city’s best and most authentic Cantonese snacks.
- Discover local artisans‘ shops where jade and brass handcrafts are made and sold.
- Pay a visit to a 1,500-year-old Buddhist temple.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results