Looking for available travel experts
11 Group Tours in Ghana
- Kakum N.P.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region..
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants..
SavingUS$ 142From US$ 2,698 14 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
- Visit some of the best sports bars and pubs in Kumasi.
- Fall in love with Ghana's 'hiplife' music.
- Enjoy the fascinating nightlife of one of the most exciting cities in Ghana.
- Learn more about the culture and traditions of locals living in Old Fadama.
- Explore modern communities of urban Accra.
- Get closer to the local way of life.
- Try your hand at cooking some of the top dishes of Ghana with a local.
- Visit a local market to shop for spices and produce.
- Meet a talented home cook for insightful cooking tips.
- Explore the markets of Accra.
- See how wood is sourced at a Timber Market.
- Learn more about herbal medicine and indegenous plants.
- Explore the beautiful markets of Accra.
- Learn how to bargain like a local.
- Discover the ‘shared taxi’ system of Ghana.
- Discover beautiful open-air markets in West Africa.
- See fabrics being transformed into clothing.
- Watch scrap metal being transformed into beautiful crafts.
- Watch local craftsmen create beautiful crafts.
- See fishmongers hauling fish.
- See people make handmade leather shoes.
- Explore Accra's beautiful neighborhoods.
- Visit some of the best pre-colonial attractions of Ghana.
- Enjoy Accra's rich architecture.
- Cross Lake Togo and feel the history of Togoville in its palaces, churches and the voodoo fetish stalls lining the streets.
- Discover Ghana – with its ancient to modern history – in the capital of Accra.
- Rub shoulders with the chiefs of Kumasi and the King of Ashanti at the Akwasidae Festival at Manhyia Palace, or, watch voodoo performances during the Voodoo Festival in Ouidah.
SaveUS$ 129From US$ 2,580 11 days View Tour
|Nov 11||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 23||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results