Looking for available travel experts
14 Group Tours in Ghana
- Watch street musicians and acrobats in Accra.
- Visit Lake Volta, the largest man-made lake in the world.
- Explore the dense forest around Mount Klouto.
- Explore the historic Elmina Castle.
- Relax and unwind on Ghana's stunning Brenu Beach.
- Visit Kumasi, capital of the Ashanti culture.
SavingUS$ 131From US$ 2,494 28 days View Tour
|Dec 4||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 18||Only 4 seats left|
- Relax on Ghana's beautiful Brenu Beach.
- Explore the dense jungles of Kakum National Park.
- Get absorbed in Bissau's buzzing arts scene.
SavingUS$ 232From US$ 4,413 50 days View Tour
|Nov 26||Only 4 seats left|
|Nov 11||10+ seats left|
- Kakum N.P.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region..
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants..
SavingUS$ 137From US$ 2,613 14 days View Tour
|Dec 22||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 10||10+ seats left|
- Visit and explore the historic Elmina Castle.
- Relax and unwind on the stunning Brenu Beach on Ghana's Gold Coast.
- Visit Kumasi, the capital of the Ashanti kingdom and culture.
- Visit some of the best sports bars and pubs in Kumasi.
- Fall in love with Ghana's 'hiplife' music.
- Enjoy the fascinating nightlife of one of the most exciting cities in Ghana.
- Learn more about the culture and traditions of locals living in Old Fadama.
- Explore modern communities of urban Accra.
- Get closer to the local way of life.
- Explore the markets of Accra.
- See how wood is sourced at a Timber Market.
- Learn more about herbal medicine and indegenous plants.
- Explore the beautiful markets of Accra.
- Learn how to bargain like a local.
- Discover the ‘shared taxi’ system of Ghana.
- Discover beautiful open-air markets in West Africa.
- See fabrics being transformed into clothing.
- Watch scrap metal being transformed into beautiful crafts.
- Try your hand at cooking some of the top dishes of Ghana with a local.
- Visit a local market to shop for spices and produce.
- Meet a talented home cook for insightful cooking tips.
- Explore Accra's beautiful neighborhoods.
- Visit some of the best pre-colonial attractions of Ghana.
- Enjoy Accra's rich architecture.
- Watch a live voodoo dance.
- Understand the role of voodoo in the culture of Ghana.
- Find out more about the roots and herbs used in voodoo practices.
- Watch local craftsmen create beautiful crafts.
- See fishmongers hauling fish.
- See people make handmade leather shoes.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results