- Sample local delicacies and discover a newfound passion for Florentine flavours
- Tickle your taste buds with the very best gelato in town
- Wander through the narrow streets and fascinating alleyways of Florence
The tour starts in style, with a cool and refreshing glass of Prosecco and a truffle panini. Then get ready to indulge that sweet tooth, as up next on the menu is an artisan chocolate tasting experience.
From here the tour heads to a local olive oil boutique. This charming establishment is run by Andrea, a lovely local lady who will waste no time in filling you in on all the amazing health benefits of extra virgin olive oil. Here you can also enjoy a spot of balsamic vinegar and olive oil tasting.
Next the tour heads into the narrow alleyways of Florence. Amble through delightful local suburbs as your guide entertains you with stories from the city’s history.
Then it is on to the crème de la crème of this foodie tour. Taste the best gelato in town, beautifully complimented by a glass of chianti and a serving of warm focaccia bread.
Showcasing the best sights and bites of Florence, this exploration of the city’s food scene will leave you craving more.
- All samples and tastings
- Local english-speaking guide
- Items of a personal nature and tips and gratuities for your guide.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.