- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat
- Search for treeclimbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Indulge in some of the best bird watching in Africa with over 1000 different species on a Kazinga Channel boat cruise
Encounter mountain gorillas and chimps in the wild, and enjoy game drives, boat cruises and bird watching on this unforgettable journey. This comprehensive tour encompasses the best wildlife encounters in Uganda along with wonderful hospitality and superb lodge accommodation. Tracking the mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is an incredible bucket list experience culminating in the thrill of standing within metres of a male silverback and his family. With an opportunity to view prolific wildlife in its natural environment such as chimpanzees and other primates, a walking safari to spot reintroduced white rhinos, some of the best bird watching in Africa with over 1000 different species, a large variety of plains game and big cats to rival any Kenya or Tanzania game reserve, and the famous tree-climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth National Park; there are too many highlights to name. Coupled with its diverse habitats, lush forests, mountainous scenery, beautiful lakes and spectacular waterfalls; this exceptional itinerary showcases the best of Uganda and is the perfect addition to any Africa itinerary.
Day 1 : Join Entebbe
Day 2 : Drive to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and Murchison Falls National Park
Day 3 : Morning game drive, afternoon River Nile boat cruise to Murchison Falls
Day 4 : Drive to Kibale National Park
Day 5 : Morning chimp trek, drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 6 : Morning game drive, afternoon Kazinga Channel boat cruise
Day 7 : Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, game drive in Ishasha enroute
Day 8 : Gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, drive to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 9 : Drive to Lake Mburo National Park
Day 10 : Nature walk, drive to Entebbe, trip concludes
- 1 night in 3 star hotel on a twinshare basis
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 8 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 10 only)
- English speaking local driver-guide
- Private transport in a 4wd safari vehicle
- 7 nights in 3 star safari lodge on a twinshare basis
- 1 night in 3 star permanent safari camp on a twinshare basis
- Game drives and excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees (including gorilla and chimp permits) valued at US$750
- Mineral water while on tour
- *payment is required for the Gorilla and Chimp permits at time of booking and is not refundable
- international airfares and airport taxes
- items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- meals not specified in the itinerary
- travel insurance (compulsory)
- optional activities
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 215 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 143 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 325 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 28 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Uganda tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Uganda tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.