Best of Uganda
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Young Adults
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16225
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat
- Search for treeclimbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Indulge in some of the best bird watching in Africa with over 1000 different species on a Kazinga Channel boat cruise
- Cruise along the River Nile to spectacular Murchison Falls
- Spot reintroduced white rhinos on a walking safari at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Experience a nature walk in Lake Mburo National Park
- Show more
Encounter mountain gorillas and chimps in the wild, and enjoy game drives, boat cruises and bird watching on this unforgettable journey. This comprehensive tour encompasses the best wildlife encounters in Uganda along with wonderful hospitality and superb lodge accommodation. Tracking the mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is an incredible bucket list experience culminating in the thrill of standing within metres of a male silverback and his family. With an opportunity to view prolific wildlife in its natural environment such as chimpanzees and other primates, a walking safari to spot reintroduced white rhinos, some of the best bird watching in Africa with over 1000 different species, a large variety of plains game and big cats to rival any Kenya or Tanzania game reserve, and the famous tree-climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth National Park; there are too many highlights to name. Coupled with its diverse habitats, lush forests, mountainous scenery, beautiful lakes and spectacular waterfalls; this exceptional itinerary showcases the best of Uganda and is the perfect addition to any Africa itinerary.
Day 1 : Join Entebbe
Day 2 : Drive to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and Murchison Falls National Park
Day 3 : Morning game drive, afternoon River Nile boat cruise to Murchison Falls
Day 4 : Drive to Kibale National Park
Day 5 : Morning chimp trek, drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 6 : Morning game drive, afternoon Kazinga Channel boat cruise
Day 7 : Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, game drive in Ishasha enroute
Day 8 : Gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, drive to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 9 : Drive to Lake Mburo National Park
Day 10 : Nature walk, drive to Entebbe, trip concludes
- 1 night in 3 star hotel on a twinshare basis
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 8 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 10 only)
- English speaking local driver-guide
- Private transport in a 4wd safari vehicle
- 7 nights in 3 star safari lodge on a twinshare basis
- 1 night in 3 star permanent safari camp on a twinshare basis
- Game drives and excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees (including gorilla and chimp permits) valued at US$900
- Mineral water while on tour
- *payment is required for the Gorilla and Chimp permits at time of booking and is not refundable
- international airfares and airport taxes
- items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- meals not specified in the itinerary
- travel insurance (compulsory)
- optional activities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 161+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Uganda tour. You can cancel the tour up to 72 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 71 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 June 2023, a deposit of 310 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 71 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Uganda tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Uganda tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Guides are trained in our COVID-19 response plan that has been developed in line with state government medical provisions.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure.