- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Be picked up at your accommodation and enjoy guided treks surrounded by beautiful landscapes
- Be amazed by nature and the incredible views of Lagoons and Glaciers
- Overnight at stunning Eco Domes surrounded by the wilderness
Spend 3 days being fascinated by the natural beauties near el Chalten on this Los Glaciares National Park Trek Adventure. Overnight at marvelous Eco Domes and make the most of your adventure as you're guided through De los Tres Lagoon, Piedras Blancas Glacier Viewpoint, Madre e Hija & Torre Lagoons, among others.
Day 1: El Chalten - Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina
Day 2: Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina
Day 3: Los Glaciares National Park - El Chalten, Argentina
- Double or single eco domes
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Transfer from El Chalten
- 2-day guided trekking
- Certified English-speaking guide
- Luggage transfer to El Chalten
- Accommodation in El Chalten Other meals & drinks Personal expensesTravel insuranceTips (Please keep in mind that tipping is common in Latin America and would be greatly appreciated)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47 today.
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonia Glaciers Eco-Trek 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 265 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 03 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonia Glaciers Eco-Trek 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonia Glaciers Eco-Trek 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that the size of the group is subject to availability, there may be departures when the tour is private and others when you will be paired with other travellers.