- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Be picked up at your accommodation and enjoy guided treks surrounded by beautiful landscapes
- Be amazed by nature and the incredible views of Lagoons and Glaciers
- Overnight at stunning Eco Domes surrounded by the wilderness
Spend 3 days being fascinated by the natural beauties near el Chalten on this Los Glaciares National Park Trek Adventure. Overnight at marvelous Eco Domes and make the most of your adventure as you're guided through De los Tres Lagoon, Piedras Blancas Glacier Viewpoint, Madre e Hija & Torre Lagoons, among others.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: El Chalten - Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina (Day 1: El Chalten - Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina)
Day 2: Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina (Day 2: Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina)
Day 3: Los Glaciares National Park - El Chalten, Argentina (Day 3: Los Glaciares National Park - El Chalten, Argentina)
- Double or single eco domes
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Transfer from El Chalten
- 2-day guided trekking
- Certified English-speaking guide
- Luggage transfer to El Chalten
- Accommodation in El Chalten Other meals & drinks Personal expensesTravel insuranceTips (Please keep in mind that tipping is common in Latin America and would be greatly appreciated)
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 44 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 29 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 252 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 07 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonia Glaciers Eco-Trek 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonia Glaciers Eco-Trek 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Please note that the size of the group is subject to availability, there may be departures when the tour is private and others when you will be paired with other travellers.