- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 200 meters
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Los Glaciares National Park
- El Calafate, Santa Cruz, Patagonia Argentina
The catwaks have an elevator and ramps for people with disabilities as well.
This is the only glacier that can be observed riding by road and also the only one that is constantly calving at the front.
As an optional add-on for USD 30 per person you can choose to add a boat trip of 1 hour. Such boat trip will allow you to observe the glacier from other angles and understand how tall it is.
We look forward to providing you with a fantastic experience.
- Transfer SIB or PVT to Los Glaciares National Park.
- Optional: Navigation 1 hour in front of the North face of Moreno Glacier.
- price for private tours depends on how many people are , the published price is for service provided with other passengers in a vehicle of 15 people
- Moreno Spirit
- IceTrek+boat trip to glacier
- National Park entrance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Informationit is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and dress warm in layers like onions, and if you can carry a waterproof and windstopper jackets and pants is better.
Can you tell me more about the optional add-ons?
The Perito Morena Glacier FD day-trip has two optional add-ons available: a boat ride (Moreno Spirit) in the park to view the glacier or ice trekking, which also includes a boat trip to reach the start of the ice trekking.
Please note that the ice trekking has limited places, meaning sometimes there is no availability (particularly if not booked far enough in advance). Also, there are restrictions: passengers must be between 10–65 years old and be in good physical condition (no pregnancy, no back or knees problem, no heart surgery).