- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek the spectacular ‘W’ Trek in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park
- Hike in beautiful Los Glaciares National Park to Cerro Torre & Cerro Fitz Roy
- Journey by boat via the Balmaceda Glacier to Torres del Paine National Park
- Ascend into the little visited, hanging U shaped Bader Valley for superb close up views of the towers from an unusual perspective
Experience the best of Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares National Parks on foot. The Patagonian Andes form a wonderland of glacial lakes, towering granite peaks, impressive glaciers, secluded lakes, beech forests and rolling grasslands. Patagonia is a spectacular region ideally suited to the walker who does not want to commit to a strenuous trek. On our day walks in Los Glaciares National Park we stay in comfortable lodges and trek to the base of Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre, the granite peaks that have inspired mountaineers and trekkers throughout the world. We transfer to Puerto Natales for a taste of Chile before cruising up the stunning fjords to the impressive Balmaceda Glacier. We continue with a series of fast Zodiacs and a catamaran through pristine waterways to our lodge in Torres del Paine National Park. Viewing the beautiful and awe inspiring scenery from the riverways is an unforgettable highlight of this trip. By contrast our fully supported classic 'W' trek leads into the heart of the Torres del Paine National Park. From our comfortable mountain refugios we trek beneath a panorama of impressive granite peaks rising above the tumbling glaciers and deep blue lakes and undertake exhilarating walks to clamber across the glacial moraine to the base of the peaks. Crossing the button grass we may also appreciate the guanacos and other wildlife, while we hope to spot a mighty condor soaring overhead.
Day 1 : Arrive Calafate
Day 2 : Drive to Chalten
Day 3-5 : Los Glaciares National Park
Day 6 : Drive to El Calafate
Day 7 : Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 8 : Drive to Puerto Natales
Day 9 : Boat to Torres del Paine National Park
Day 10 : Hike to Mirador Grey
Day 11-12 : Hike to Refugio Los Cuernos & The French Valley
Day 13 : Hike to Chileno Refugio
Day 14 : Day walk to Towers of Paine
Day 15 : Drive to Calafate
- 14 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
- Good quality 3 or 4 star hotels in the towns on bed and breakfast basis
- All internal ground transport by private bus for groups of 11 or more people
- Transportation of personal gear of max 7kg per person on the W-Trek
- Bilingual local guides. One leader throughout for groups of 11 or more people
- Refugios or camping in Torres Del Paine
- Camping gear if required (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat)
- All national park and site entry fees
- Mini-trekking program on Perito Moreno Glacier or boat trip on the glacial lake (shared service)
- Boat trip from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine
- Group medical kit
- Internal flights within Argentina
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Bottle water, aerated and alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Paine & Fitz Roy Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Paine & Fitz Roy Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Paine & Fitz Roy Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.