- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the massive Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore areas around Cerro Torre and Mount Fitz Roy
- Encounter the exquisite, zephyr blue Laguna de los Tres
- Hike the Cerro Torre trail, past beech forests, bogs and shrublands
Soak up the beauty of this region as you carry out your trek. See the iconic peaks of Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre as well as the Perito Moreno Glacier, only one of its kind in the world that is advancing instead of receding. Encounter the exquisite, zephyr blue Laguna de los Tres and hike through the Cerro Torre trail, which takes you through beech forests, bogs and shrublands.
For more details on this trek, please go through the itinerary below.
We had a most enjoyable and lovely time in Argentina. Thank you for all your help and perfect co-ordination for organizing our trip. You have made our trip a most enjoyable holiday.
Our thanks also to your colleague and tour guides.”
Loved your country and thanks to you and the people it was worry free for us.
Pity we didnt meet you but maybe next time or if you are ever in Australia.”
Day 1: El Calafate arrival
Day 2: El Calafate – El Chalten & start trekking
Day 3: El Chalten: Laguna de Los trek
Day 4: El Chalten: Cerro Torre
Day 5: El Chalten: Loma del Pliegue Tumbado
Day 6: El Chalten – El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate - Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 8: El Calafate departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Pickup and drop-off service. Transfers as per the itinerary
- Tours and excursions as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in hotels and camps as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.