- duration 8 days
- tour type Private and Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the massive Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore areas around Cerro Torre and Mount Fitz Roy
- Encounter the exquisite, zephyr blue Laguna de los Tres
- Hike the Cerro Torre trail, past beech forests, bogs and shrublands
Soak up the beauty of this region as you carry out your trek. See the iconic peaks of Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre as well as the Perito Moreno Glacier, only one of its kind in the world that is advancing instead of receding. Encounter the exquisite, zephyr blue Laguna de los Tres and hike through the Cerro Torre trail, which takes you through beech forests, bogs and shrublands.
For more details on this trek, please go through the itinerary below.
Loved your country and thanks to you and the people it was worry free for us.
Pity we didn’t meet you but maybe next time or if you are ever in Australia.”
It is really important for us to spend some special words to thank Santiago Tur, we've to say that without the help of Santiago our great travel manager, this trip would have been incomplete.
Santiago has done everything possible to respond to our non-trivial needs, providing customized services, above our expectations. From early email exchanges he showed extraordinary efficiency, readiness on a huge amount of requests and continuous positive mood in trying to rework the trip according to our needs.
Santiago has been really patient and helpful not only during the preparation of the travel but even once we were in Argentina, he helped us to be in touch with the local agencies, and also replying to our doubts and questions during the weekend and the night
All agencies that have accompanied us on trips have shown equal efficiency, punctuality, availability. No delay, no deviation from what was planned. Indeed, in the face of little variations under our responsibility, we received support not budgeted.
If our trip was so beautiful it is definitely also thank to those who helped us to design it and make it happen.
Everything was perfect and perfectly-arranged. We will recommend your agency to anyone who needs to plan a trip in Argentina.”
Day 1: El Calafate arrival
Day 2: El Calafate – El Chalten & start trekking
Day 3: El Chalten: Laguna de Los trek
Day 4: El Chalten: Cerro Torre
Day 5: El Chalten: Loma del Pliegue Tumbado
Day 6: El Chalten – El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate - Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 8: El Calafate departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Pickup and drop-off service. Transfers as per the itinerary
- Tours and excursions as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in hotels and camps as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Save +US$ 65 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.