- Walking tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk idyllic coastal and mountain routes Discover the beautiful UNESCO town of DubrovnikExperience the wilderness of Krka and Paklenica National Parks
Enjoy the very best of Croatia; the coast and islands, the beautiful towns, near-perfect national parks and spectacular mountains. Starting in the fascinating UNESCO city of Dubrovnik, we begin our journey along the coast where the crystal clear sea forms the backdrop for many of our early walks, followed by the peaceful sound of waterfalls as we head into the national parks of Paklenica and Krka. Here we have a chance to visit Skradinski buk waterfalls and enjoy walks through spectacular gorges, forests and mountain scenery.
Day 1: Start Dubrovnik
Day 2: Walk from Gornji Obod to Strazisce Peak; transfer to Dubrovnik, explore the
Day 3: Transfer up the coast to the Biokovo Massif; walk above the town of Makarska;
transfer to Bol on the Island of Brac
Day 4: Climb Vidova Gora for views over Bol and Zlatni Rat, the Golden Beach;
afternoon to relax on the beach
Day 5: Catch the ferry to Split and enjoy a couple of hours exploring the old town
before transferring to Krka N.P.; visit the Skradinski buk waterfalls.
Day 6: Velika Paklenica N.P. gorge walk via Ramici Village
Day 7: Another day in Paklenica N.P.; walk to a meadow beneath Bojin Kuk peak
via the Mirila graves before returning to Starigrad Paklenica in the
Day 8: The tour Ends at Zadar Airport.
- 7 nights in 2 and 3-star hotels,All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Luggage transported by private vehicle Altitude maximum 1130m, average 583m
- All transport and listed activities
- Group normally 4 to 16 plus leader,Tour leader throughout
- 6 days trekking
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Zadar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.