- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk idyllic coastal and mountain routes
- Discover the beautiful UNESCO town of Dubrovnik
- Experience the wilderness of Krka and Paklenica National Parks
Enjoy the very best of Croatia; the coast and islands, the beautiful towns, near-perfect national parks and spectacular mountains. Starting in the fascinating UNESCO city of Dubrovnik, we begin our journey along the coast where the crystal clear sea forms the backdrop for many of our early walks, followed by the peaceful sound of waterfalls as we head into the national parks of Paklenica and Krka. Here we have a chance to visit Skradinski buk waterfalls and enjoy walks through spectacular gorges, forests and mountain scenery.
Transportation: great if you're about 5' tall - otherwise, leg room is a la Ryanair/Air Transat
Itinerary: great - for 6 days. Trip starts on Day 2 (guide and most of the group arrive near midnight on "day 1") and ends at 6am on Day 8 (guide takes group to airport at 5am on "day 8").”
Walk from Gornji Obod to Strazisce Peak; transfer to Dubrovnik, explore the
Transfer up the coast to the Biokovo Massif; walk above the town of Makarska;
transfer to Bol on the Island of Brac
Climb Vidova Gora for views over Bol and Zlatni Rat, the Golden Beach;
afternoon to relax on the beach
Catch the ferry to Split and enjoy a couple of hours exploring the old town
before transferring to Krka N.P.; visit the Skradinski buk waterfalls.
Velika Paklenica N.P. gorge walk via Ramici Village
Another day in Paklenica N.P.; walk to a meadow beneath Bojin Kuk peak
via the Mirila graves before returning to Starigrad Paklenica in the
The tour Ends at Zadar Airport.
- 7 nights in 2 and 3-star hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Luggage transported by private vehicle
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 6 days trekking
- Group normally 4 to 16 plus leader
- Altitude maximum 1130m, average 583m
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Zadar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 155 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia: Islands & Mountains tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.