- Enjoy a culinary tour in Dubai
- Sample the traditional food of the city such as falafel or biryani
- Discover the spices and flavors that Jordanian, Palestinian, and Iranian cuisines have to
- Learn more about the culture, cuisine, and religion of the Arab world
Become a connoisseur before leaving Dubai. Visit the vegetable, fruit, and fish market, and discover the spices and aromas that are typical of Jordanian, Palestinian, Iranian, Syrian, and Arabic cuisine. Visit a baklava store and sample this famous pastry made with layers of filo and filled with chopped almonds or walnuts. You can also enjoy traditional Arabic bread fresh from the oven.
Taste falafel hot from the fryer and learn more about the lesser-known Palestinian and Jordanian specialties. Enjoy a traditional Arabic meal inside a tent. Smell the scent of saffron, enjoy traditional stone-baked bread, and dine like a sheikh – sitting on the floor and eating with your hands.
Small shops huddle together in the narrow lands of the spice souk. Here you can enjoy the delicious aromas of cardamom, cloves, and coriander. Pakistani vendors sell cinnamon sticks, peppercorns, and henna from open jute bags. Coffee, tea, nuts, almonds, pistachios, saffron, flowers, and dried fruits are also on offer at the market. Experience the enchanting atmosphere and breathe in the exotic fragrances.
- Cruise on Dubai Creek onboard a private abra boat
- English/German-speaking tour guide
- Drop-off at your hotel in Dubai
- Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai
Please note that the tour operator is not responsible for any food allergies.