- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the famous Machu Picchu in Peru
- Explore the beauty and culture of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Enjoy Rio de Janeiro´s beaches
- Admire breathtaking Iguazu Falls
Start out travelling to Peru and the great city of Cuzco, where you can explore the ruins from one of the world’s early civilizations. Then it’s on to wine and Tango in Buenos Aires, Argentina, before heading to Iguazu Falls, one of the most incredible waterfalls in the world. Finally, the tour will take you to Rio de Janeiro, where you can finish your adventure on an incredible beachside paradise.
All the hotels were very good except for the first hotel upon our arrival in Lima from the states. That was the El Tambo II which was the pits. Other than that you made good hotel Picks with Casa Sur Palermo in Buenos Aires the best of the bunch.
All excursions were good but we liked Machu Picchu; and Iguazu Falls best. One suggestion: Guides should not assume that because we look old we should cut things short. Ask us if we are tired or willing to go on and tell us what is ahead if we choose to go on. Let us make the decision to continue or cut things short. We found we missed some things because of that.”
We did have to agree with you that Iguazu Falls were far superior to our Niagara Falls so this was definitely a highlight of our trip. We also enjoyed the atmosphere and friendliness of Buenos Aires which you so wonderfully shared with us.
We really enjoyed the Fierro in BA - it felt very personal and they were so enthusiastic about advising us on any of our questions. The other 2 hotels were more of a "big city" experience but we were still very happy with them.
We really enjoyed our day out at the ranch in BA - felt like a different world for us and very unique. Dale is still telling everyone about the demonstration we saw by the young gaucho who showed us how he breaks in a horse - it was breathtaking to watch him put the horse on his back, climb on the horse's stomach and then press his head against the horse's like they were kissing. We have never seen anything else like it.....
We loved having you take care of us in BA, especially assisting my quick visit to the hospital where we really didn't lose any time. Our guide in Iguazu was also good but you were exceptional!
Keep up the good work - great experience for both Dale and I and we will be coming to BA again!”
Machu Piccu and Iguazu Falls( Argentina side) are definitely the highlights. Visit to the Devils throat brings the excitement beyond description. The boat ride we took on was unforgettable as well.
There is nothing that did not meet our expectation. Although there was a bit of hiccups in our trip, somehow things were resolved, so no fuss. I do want to comment that the trip was well organised by Say Hueque. Everyone in every place has been very punctual, helpful and polite. Patricia and myself would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in making our travel memorable. Would definitely recommend Say Hueque to my friends.”
Day 1: From Cuzco to Sacred Valley
Day 2: Sacred Valley - Full Day Chinchero/ Vivo Museum/Ollanta
Day 3: Sacred Valley: Machu Picchu Ruins / Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu Ruins / Cuzco
Day 5: Cuzco: City Tour & Archaeological Sites
Day 6: Cuzco to Buenos Aires
Day 7: Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
Day 8: From Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
Day 9: Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
Day 10: Iguazu Falls - Brazilian side/ Rio de Janeiro
Day 11: Santa Teresa, Corcovado & Tijuca Forest by Jeep
Day 12: Rio de Janeiro: Expedition to Sugar Loaf
Day 13: Rio de Janeiro
- All transfers/transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- 3 nights in Cuzco, 1 night in Sacred Valley, 1 night in Aguas Calientes, 2 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 nights in Iguazu and 2 in Rio de Janeiro
- Dinner and Tango show on day 7
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Entrances fees to sites in Peru
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Any flights
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Lunches and dinners apart from dinner on day 7
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChanges and Cancellation by Say Hueque While Say Hueque will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its contents due to prevailing local conditions. Say Hueque reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices (including flights, accommodation or other arrangements) and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change is known to us, the Client will be told at the time of the booking. If a major change becomes necessary after booking Say Hueque will inform the Clients as soon as reasonably possible. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, purchasing any other available tour or canceling the tour and obtaining a full refund. Provided that the major change is not because of force majeure. Force majeure is war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activities, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes imposed by cancellation or rescheduling of flights by an airline, the alteration of airline or aircraft type, or other similar events beyond the control of Say Hueque. Say Hueque is not liable for any charges in the event of a change -beyond their control- to the departure time or date of a tour, flight or other form of transport. Passport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. Please note that “Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before travelling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls.” COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.