Costa Rica Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours 2019/2020
81 Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours with 823 Reviews
- Raft down the Pacuare River.
- Enjoy great activities in Arenal.
- Explore the Monteverde cloud forest.
SavingUS$ 130From US$ 1,300 US$ 1,170 9 days View Tour
- Relax at Baldi Hot Springs.
- Zipline through the forest canopy in Monteverde.
- Discover pristine Manuel Antonio National Park.
|Jun 20||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 6 seats left|
- Walk across the hanging bridges of Arenal rainforest.
- Relax on Tambor Beach, visit Tortuga Island.
- Come across a variety of wild animals in Curu Reserve.
SavingUS$ 153From US$ 1,529 US$ 1,376 6 days View Tour
- Enjoy hiking around the Arenal Volcano.
- Explore Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Swap the concrete jungle for the real thing on this trip into the rainforests, waterways, hot springs and palm-lined beaches of Costa Rica.
- Long-nosed tapirs, white-faced capuchin monkeys, elegant ocelots and three-toed sloths – Costa Rica is home to all manner of exotic native animals, and this trip puts you in the perfect position to spot them.
- Spend three days in the dense, vibrant forest of Monteverde, home to one of the worlds most elusive birds – the resplendent quetzal.
SavingUS$ 371From US$ 1,855 US$ 1,484 15 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 6 seats left|
- Arenal Volcano.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest.
- Nature walks, wildlife and hot springs.
SavingUS$ 72From US$ 717 US$ 645 5 days View Tour
- Hike close to the Arenal Volcano, walk on the trails of petrified lava.
- See incredible views of Lake Arenal and the volcano from an observation point.
- Explore the rainforest at the foot of the Arenal Volcano.
- Visit Tortuguero National Park.
- Ride a boat on the Tortuguero Canal.
- See the Arenal Volcano.
SavingUS$ 180From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,619 9 days View Tour
- Take a dip in Baldi's hot springs.
- Go out on a catamaran boat tour in Tortuga.
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano.
- Unrivalled wildlife viewing — Howler monkeys, caiman and sloths .
- Visit the beaches and waterways of Tortuguero, an important nesting site for Green turtles.
- Verdant rainforest, lush mangroves, lava fields and serene cloud forests.
|Jul 27||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 3||Only 4 seats left|
- Trek into a remote community to live with the locals..
- Sleep in a cave behind twin waterfalls..
- Make your own sugarcane candy..
SavingUS$ 450From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,349 12 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 5 seats left|
SavingUS$ 378From US$ 1,259 US$ 881 9 days View Tour
|Jul 28||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 7 seats left|
- Wander through the artisan stalls of San Jose’s Plaza de la Cultura.
- Learn some home-cooked recipes on a visit to the Juanilama agricultural community.
- Hike the forested jungle trails of Manuel Antonio National Park.
SavingUS$ 118From US$ 1,180 US$ 1,062 9 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore Rincon de La Vieja National Park during a guided trip.
- Tick zip lining off your bucket list in Rincon de La Vieja.
- Relax on Tamarindo Beach & enjoy a sailing trip.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results