Looking for available travel experts
Responsible Travel Reviews
The overall rating score is based on all time feedback received and does not express any opinions of Bookmundi.com. The current reviews and scores are thus representative of a company's performance.
I think they really understood what we wanted from the write-up we provided. We were able to walk around the city, with well placed hotels. The tour guides were very knowledgeable, warm, and fluent in English. Every detail was taken care of, the cars were clean and new, and everything happened on time, which we loved.
I think overall, it was very well organized, despite our last minute travel. I would give this tour operator 5-stars, with no reservations.
Tips for travellers
1. Plan ahead. Sep-Oct seems to be peak season. While the operator can do a lot, they may be constrained in such things as hotels and trains if you wait until the very last minute
2. Give a detailed writeup of what your specific expectations are, so that the tour operator can find you exactly what you want. We did, and got almost exactly what we wanted.
3. Tell the tour operator your outdoor ability - e.g. long hikes may not be for everyone
4. Learn just a few Uzbek greeting phrases. Uzbek people are warm, they are delighted when someone responds back to them in their tongue.”
Why Book with us
Tours and Holidays by Responsible Travel
- Best Price Guarantee
- No booking or credit card fees