Our Hunter Valley food and wine tours are designed so you can let your hair down and enjoy the decadence of some of the best food and wine our country has to offer. We understand that this makes driving to and from our locations a little tough, so we offer complete tours from Sydney. We will pick you up and drop you off from a range of locations so you can make the most of your experience in the stunning Hunter Valley.
Our all-inclusive tours from Sydney include:
• Pick-up from most Sydney hotels, please contact us to confirm that we can pick you up from your location
• Snacks provided upon pickup for your tour from Sydney
• A visit to the famous Sydney Fish Markets
• A dedicated chef for your tour to ensure you enjoy first class food
• Breakfast cooked fresh on the banks of the Hawkesbury River
• A progressive gourmet lunch that is stretched over all 3 vineyards
• Your tour will include 3 private wine tastings and 3 different wineries
• You will get to sample local produce
• We provide comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles to ensure that your drive from Sydney is pleasurable
One of the main features of our tours from Sydney is our guide. Not only is our guide experienced in the local area, but your personal guide is also your personal chef, designing a menu and cooking on location to match the wines you will taste throughout your tour.
Why book with Us
What Makes Our Hunter Valley Food and Wine Tours The Best
We aren’t the only business offering food and wine tours in the Hunter Valley. We are the only business however that focuses all of its energy on creating an experience for our clients and customers. We offer what other tours do not – your personal guide will cook your food on location and match it with the wines of the day, so you can spend more time enjoying your surroundings and not stuck in a restaurant ordering from a standard menu.
And what’s more – we bring the kitchen with us! We have a kitchenette built into our bus so that we can cook delicious, fresh food for you in any location.
One of the best things about our tours is that we try to limit our group sizes to 10 people or less. We do this so that you can get to know the Hunter Valley intimately without the distraction of dozens of other people. We can accommodate groups of larger than 10 for private tours, please contact us to discuss this option if you are thinking of joining us on a tour with a group of friends or family.
Anyone can put you on a bus and drive you around our striking region, but we have spent years putting together a formula to make sure you never forget your Hunter Valley food and wine tour.
Whether you are a first timer travelling from out of town to experience what the region has to offer, or a seasoned veteran of the wineries of the Hunter, our vision is to make your Hunter Valley food and wine tour unforgettable.