- Habbous District
- Mohammed V Square
- Anfa District
This 8 day tour, starts and ends in Casablanca, Morocco. This affordable budget tour, starting and finishing in Casablanca, the tour includes the popular cities of Marrakech, Rabat and of course time to explore the bustling medina at Fez.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca, Meknes and Volubilis
Day 3: Fes, city tour
Day 4: Rabat tour, Marrakech
Day 5: Marrakech city tour
Day 6: Marrakech. Free time & optional tours
Day 7: Transfer to Casablanca, free afternoon
Day 8: Casablanca
- 2 Overnight Casablanca at Novotel Casablanca City (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Fez (Fes) at Menzeh Zalagh Hotel (3 star)
- 3 Overnight Marrakech at Atlas Asni Hotel (4 star)
- 7 breakfast, 1 lunch and 6 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Professional English speaking tour leader throughout the journey
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco on a Budget Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco on a Budget Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 November 2022, a deposit of 170 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco on a Budget Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco on a Budget Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 4. Maximum Group Size of 45.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request.
5. The 31 Dec 22 departure includes the New Years Eve Gala Dinner COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- All passengers are required to have a negative PCR test, taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure.