- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Habbous District
- Mohammed V Square
- Anfa District
This 8 day tour, starts and ends in Casablanca, Morocco. This affordable budget tour, starting and finishing in Casablanca, the tour includes the popular cities of Marrakech, Rabat and of course time to explore the bustling medina at Fez.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca, Rabat
Day 3: Fez, Meknes, Volubolis
Day 4: Fez city tour
Day 5: Marrakech, Beni Mellal
Day 6: Marrakech city tour
Day 7: Marrakech, Casablanca
Day 8: Casablanca
- 2 Overnight Casablanca at Ibis Casablanca City Center (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Rabat at Rihab Hotel (3 star)
- 2 Overnight Fez at Menzeh Zalagh Hotel (3 star)
- 2 Overnight Marrakech at Mogador Kasbah (4 star)
- 7 breakfast and 5 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Professional English speaking tour leader throughout the journey
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco on a Budget Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 41 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco on a Budget Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Morocco on a Budget Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco on a Budget Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 45.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.