- Wine tasting tour
- Zip lining
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 11 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a zipline across the Elgin Valley
- Enjoy 2 winedrinking sessions
- Visit 2 beautiful boutique wineries producing coolclimate wines
The day will start with a safety briefing and a short 4×4 ride to the place where the fun begins! You will be guided through the experience by two professional guides who will also provide you with interesting facts about the nature and geology of this interesting area.
The zip-line takes place about an hour and a half away from Cape Town and is open to nature enthusiasts from ages 5 to 75. Slide along steel cables from platform to platform, past waterfalls and valleys and above the canopy of the trees while enjoying all that mother nature has to offer. There are 13 platforms and slides up to 320m long!
Take a short walk back to the transport once you have found your feet again. Head off to two of the picturesque boutique wineries in the Elgin area, known for a cooler climates that has an interesting effect on the wine produced in this area. Enjoy wine-tasting sessions in both of them. We will drop you off at your accommodation in or around Cape Town after the 11-hour-long adventure is over.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private guide/driver
- 2 wine-tasting sessions
- Optional visits
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred