- duration 9 hours
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2-99 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-18027
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit Aquila Private Game Reserve, located 2 hours' drive from Cape Town
- Go on a game drive in the reserve, encounter a variety of wildlife
- Enjoy birdwatching in a reserve that is home to 172 species of birds
Meet your ranger upon arriving at the reserve and go on a game drive. The diverse environment of the reserve is a feast for passionate wildlife watchers and birders. See a variety of wildlife, including giraffes, leopards, blesboks, black and blue wildebeests, zebras, springboks, klipspringers, duikers, greybucks, steenboks, etc.
The reserve is also a haven for birdwatchers, with 172 species of birds having been recorded in the area, including the majestic black eagle. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the reserve's lodge. We will drive you back to your accommodation in central Cape Town afterwards.
- Return transfers from central Cape Town hotels
- Wildlife safari
- Buffet lunch
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Aquila Wildlife Safari Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
• Cancellation less than 24 hours before departure – 100% cancellation fees
• Cancellation more than 24 hours before departure – full refund
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- What is the best month to go to South Africa?
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
- How many days are enough for South Africa?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.