- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Soak in the majestic Pyramids, roam vibrant markets of Cairo and embark on a 5-star journey on the Nile.
Travel in style on a 5-star Nile Cruiser whilst viewing spectacular wonders along the Nile. Discover the vast history and endless wonders of Egypt. Travel with expert Egyptologist guides as you delve into the ancient culture.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 3: Nile Cruise
Day 4: Nile Cruise
Day 5: Nile Cruise, Edfu, Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels, 5 star Nile Cruiser.
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Nile Cruiser
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of the Nile tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 38 today.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of the Nile tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jewels of the Nile tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of the Nile tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
Are the museum tickets and other sights included in the price of the tour? If not, how much extra will this cost?
Entrance fees to the sights and museums are not included in the tour price listed. Here is a list of the sites visited and their current local entrance fees. All fees are subject to change and have been quoted in Egyptian Pounds.
- Giza Pyramids/Sphinx - Cairo E£ 200
- Sakkara Pyramids - Cairo E£ 180
- Valley of the Kings - Luxor E£ 244
- Luxor Temple - Luxor E£ 160
- Karnak Temple - Luxor E£ 200
- Edfu Temple - Aswan E£ 180
- Komombo Temple - Aswan E£ 140
- Philae Temple Aswan E£ 180
- Egyptian Museum Cairo E£ 220
- Salah El-Din Citadel - Cairo E£ 180
- Unfinished Obelisk Aswan E£ 80
- Hatchepsut E£ 142